South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

It has been insinuated that they have been given a mansion and cars from your neck of the woods. “Rent” is generally what people do unless they buy a house. Haven’t you heard though? I have 14 units off Hwy 41 coming available this spring just so Jasper will have to watch the 14 new recruits driving by Jasper High everyday on their way to South Pittsburg. 

Good for you man, keep doing what you do:roll:, makes no difference to me.  dont have to be a mansion, those on 41 sure aren't, but you have improved them 100%.  If you get some sets of twins it could be 20 instead of 14.....lol.  not sure it is just my neck but pretty much anyone who knows pirate football.

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Good for you man, keep doing what you do:roll:, makes no difference to me.  dont have to be a mansion, those on 41 sure aren't, but you have improved them 100%.  If you get some sets of twins it could be 20 instead of 14.....lol.  not sure it is just my neck but pretty much anyone who knows pirate football.

You coming to the game?  Btw, from what I’ve been hearing, some of the high school coaches up your way have been putting in extra work getting those young boys to play for the little league and middle school.  Sometimes that’s all it takes is getting some great young coaches on the staff and kids will flock to them.  Or get encouraged either way.  

8 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

They look like some bulldozers up front from what I found online of that Oz game. 

Eh. I think they will struggle. They haven't faced a team as big or fast as us. Coach Henry gets all he can out of his boys though so we have to be prepared.  Roy should be proud bc I saw our boys flipping tractor tires and chasing chickens at the practice field today. We will be real strong and fast Friday. 

Edited by powerp