South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

7 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

have been quite for so long. So I'm gone speak up for my children. Cause I fell like my son is being targeted for whatever reason. I just want to ask the question. What is being a Pirate all about cause we new here. I see amazing people on this page an in the crowd at the games. I have had the pleasure of talking to an meeting some good people since arriving here. But it seems the football thing has been a challenge for me. We have great players with some amazing talent. They can do anything they put they mind too for years to come. But I have to speak up on how I feel my son is being treated on this team. So I know my sons are amazing athletes along with alot of other players on this team. My son Richard Hunter Jr. Is a amazing player an quarterback. An none of us moved here to step on anyone toes. Parents or children my twins just loves basketball an definitely football. So when had the opportunity to move to a football town. We took it an we are here. An my son have not played quarterback since he made that amazing play to his brother an the fans loved it. I went from being cool with some of the coaches to seeing me an not speaking. But I don't care when it comes to my children I gone speak up. When it comes to me I'm gonna speak up. An for any other kid I will speak up. I watch my son go from loving too. Sports to loving one because of how a coach treated him. Yes I am a single parent raising two talent young men. An I taught them be happy for others an jealous of no one. U will always see them cheering there team mates on. They be so happy after one of them make a touchdown or great play. But my son can't get the same opportunity why. I been told be patient but they juniors an they want college offers too. But my son haven't hit the field in the area he do the best at. For what reason every play he doing awesome. I feel like it has something to do with me. An If that's what being a pirate all about I want someone to tell me now.An my boys may get kicked off the team. Because I'm speaking out but idk it people post biblical things everyday on there page. An watch my son be mistreated an don't say a word. So I guess being a Christian means when its convenient for u. I thought being a pirate meant together family. But is that for certain people certain players do the twins not fall under that category let's ask coach"

Hey Diltard you better get on that goat and run to Hixson and tell that momma to get off Facebook before she screws up your Orchestration you have going on.You don't promise playing time and don't follow thru!I told you she sure was talking a lot after that Decatur game,now she is real mad and I ain't joking either!Question will #7 get a lot of mommy ball Fri??YEP I RECO SO.LMBO.Its coming!!Be ready.

LRDAO....i garuntee only problem Grider is going to have is finding room in his trophy case.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

have been quite for so long. So I'm gone speak up for my children. Cause I fell like my son is being targeted for whatever reason. I just want to ask the question. What is being a Pirate all about cause we new here. I see amazing people on this page an in the crowd at the games. I have had the pleasure of talking to an meeting some good people since arriving here. But it seems the football thing has been a challenge for me. We have great players with some amazing talent. They can do anything they put they mind too for years to come. But I have to speak up on how I feel my son is being treated on this team. So I know my sons are amazing athletes along with alot of other players on this team. My son Richard Hunter Jr. Is a amazing player an quarterback. An none of us moved here to step on anyone toes. Parents or children my twins just loves basketball an definitely football. So when had the opportunity to move to a football town. We took it an we are here. An my son have not played quarterback since he made that amazing play to his brother an the fans loved it. I went from being cool with some of the coaches to seeing me an not speaking. But I don't care when it comes to my children I gone speak up. When it comes to me I'm gonna speak up. An for any other kid I will speak up. I watch my son go from loving too. Sports to loving one because of how a coach treated him. Yes I am a single parent raising two talent young men. An I taught them be happy for others an jealous of no one. U will always see them cheering there team mates on. They be so happy after one of them make a touchdown or great play. But my son can't get the same opportunity why. I been told be patient but they juniors an they want college offers too. But my son haven't hit the field in the area he do the best at. For what reason every play he doing awesome. I feel like it has something to do with me. An If that's what being a pirate all about I want someone to tell me now.An my boys may get kicked off the team. Because I'm speaking out but idk it people post biblical things everyday on there page. An watch my son be mistreated an don't say a word. So I guess being a Christian means when its convenient for u. I thought being a pirate meant together family. But is that for certain people certain players do the twins not fall under that category let's ask coach"

Hey Diltard you better get on that goat and run to Hixson and tell that momma to get off Facebook before she screws up your Orchestration you have going on.You don't promise playing time and don't follow thru!I told you she sure was talking a lot after that Decatur game,now she is real mad and I ain't joking either!Question will #7 get a lot of mommy ball Fri??YEP I RECO SO.LMBO.Its coming!!Be ready.

There is no problem. Glad you are a pirate fan and member of the group page. I had people send me screen shots of it. FB is for drama and that's not me. Why don't you ask the kids how they feel? They love being here. Mom may not understand how things work but the kids do. Both are bright, polite young men as well. 

7 minutes ago, powerp said:

There is no problem. Glad you are a pirate fan and member of the group page. I had people send me screen shots of it. FB is for drama and that's not me. Why don't you ask the kids how they feel? They love being here. Mom may not understand how things work but the kids do. Both are bright, polite young men as well. 

Maybe momma can explain why one of her boys gets a lot of playing time and seems to catch the ball sometimes.  Momma ball ruined the 2014 season.

47 minutes ago, spfan24 said:

Jim if its true. Do you really think sp coaches are the only ones that have promised a kid playing time? I'm sure it happens everywhere. But of course your here to stir the pot but nobody cares but you. As Ron White says "you cant fix ________"

Don’t know the mom, don’t know Jim but he seems to be saying the problem is when the playing time was promised. Who knows. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Sir I can rest a sure you that your son's are loved at SP . Great young men that have come down here and made a difference in a lot of the other kids lives on the team. People never see behind the scenes to what's going on. I for one have been very outspoken as I thought your son was the best at QB for SP, but, I'm not the coach.  SP has another good team coming back next year and this will be his team to lead and show what he can do. I feel for you and Richard, but never act on impulses and let God work it all out. You and your family are loved by all of us at SP, and we're a close knit bunch. 

20 minutes ago, sportman said:

Sir I can rest a sure you that your son's are loved at SP . Great young men that have come down here and made a difference in a lot of the other kids lives on the team. People never see behind the scenes to what's going on. I for one have been very outspoken as I thought your son was the best at QB for SP, but, I'm not the coach.  SP has another good team coming back next year and this will be his team to lead and show what he can do. I feel for you and Richard, but never act on impulses and let God work it all out. You and your family are loved by all of us at SP, and we're a close knit bunch. 

Jim is not from SP

They don’t live in Hixson. They live here in town. The ENTIRE family. End of story. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If RD runs to Hixson I hope he brings us all back some Aubrey’s cause he won’t find anything else besides maybe that missing goat. 

2 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

After the Meigs game I heard this woman go off!Your missing the point!!SHE SAID HE WAS PROMISED PLAYING TIME,not clean up.She doesn't care who she pees off.lol.You all have a problem coming.Wait for it.

Ha she wasn’t promised anything but a key to her rental house that she paid for when she moved here. I know this for 100% fact. Lol it’s comical the gossip that has went on around why these kids moved here. Keep trying

Edited by TonyHorton91281
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

So glad your life revolves around social media. Get to know the kids and momma and you will truly see where this is coming from.

Now back to Coalfield week. Go Pirates!

Edited by piratetom