South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

8 minutes ago, sportman said:

I see now. I guess he was posting a FB quote. Well whoever there parents are my quote was for them. 

It’s people like Jim that make me real mad.  His goal in life is to look for any edge against SP.  it’s so funny how people post and don’t even have a clue.  Jim’s whole day revolves around that FB post.  And if you knew her, you’d understand she isn’t asking for her boys to start over anyone.  She just believes her boys are good enough to get more playing time.  And she’s right.  But there is always more to it that 90% of us don’t know goes on in practice.  I’m sure the coaches will work it out.  Jim really makes me mad.  

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

It’s people like Jim that make me real mad.  His goal in life is to look for any edge against SP.  it’s so funny how people post and don’t even have a clue.  Jim’s whole day revolves around that FB post.  And if you knew her, you’d understand she isn’t asking for her boys to start over anyone.  She just believes her boys are good enough to get more playing time.  And she’s right.  But there is always more to it that 90% of us don’t know goes on in practice.  I’m sure the coaches will work it out.  Jim really makes me mad.  

Thanks PT. I've been out of touch with coach t this week and just read the last page and commented. That's my fault and should have read more. Glad you all straightened me out. I should know by now we have haters and always will for SP. Guess so many goons like hiding behind a name on FB. 

2 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

After the Meigs game I heard this woman go off!Your missing the point!!SHE SAID HE WAS PROMISED PLAYING TIME,not clean up.She doesn't care who she pees off.lol.You all have a problem coming.Wait for it.

You obviously are a disgruntled Pirate momma yourself!  Maybe your boy isn’t getting much playing time or maybe your boy just isn’t good enough to kee his starting job.  Be careful or one of the twins will be taking your boys spot on the field.  I don’t know who you are, but obviously you are too scared to speak up for yourself.  At least that momma cares enough about her kids and has bigger footballs to question it all under her real name.  Pathetic.  

On the other hand, there’s always been upset momma’s and daddy’s and grandpas and grandmas and uncles and aunts about playing time in every sport since before time.  There’s just a quicker way to voice opinions now with social media.  The coaches know what to do.  

4 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

You obviously are a disgruntled Pirate momma yourself!  Maybe your boy isn’t getting much playing time or maybe your boy just isn’t good enough to kee his starting job.  Be careful or one of the twins will be taking your boys spot on the field.  I don’t know who you are, but obviously you are too scared to speak up for yourself.  At least that momma cares enough about her kids and has bigger footballs to question it all under her real name.  Pathetic.  

On the other hand, there’s always been upset momma’s and daddy’s and grandpas and grandmas and uncles and aunts about playing time in every sport since before time.  There’s just a quicker way to voice opinions now with social media.  The coaches know what to do.  

Preach it Brother Mike!!! Amen Brother!! 

25 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

:popcorneater:

25 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

PM I garuntee you cant let these jailhouse fellars make you mad.  Theys looking for anything to get the spot light of their devious activities around the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not.