Littull Fellurs vs. Okelund

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, chs1984 said:

Yes they did. Getting back to the actual game, no dog in this, but if you struggled that much with DB at home, you’re not going to be able to do much with Oakland on the road. I see a result similar to two years ago. 

DB is a way better team than most people seem to think, other than their defensive secondary they were solid at all positions.   They only lost to Science Hill because SH lives rent-free in their heads over the last few years, and they lost to Alcoa because nearly everyone loses to Alcoa.    In the 2nd half Maryville stopped throwing it all over the field and settled down into a run game, but if they had to pass they could have easily scored over and over on DB's defense.     I have no idea what Oakland has this year but I can't see Maryville being a pushover by any means....  I guess we find out tomorrow

6 hours ago, blazer1set said:

DB is a way better team than most people seem to think, other than their defensive secondary they were solid at all positions.   They only lost to Science Hill because SH lives rent-free in their heads over the last few years, and they lost to Alcoa because nearly everyone loses to Alcoa.    In the 2nd half Maryville stopped throwing it all over the field and settled down into a run game, but if they had to pass they could have easily scored over and over on DB's defense.     I have no idea what Oakland has this year but I can't see Maryville being a pushover by any means....  I guess we find out tomorrow

You are most certainly right That DB is a better team than given credit. I couldn't think of a better team to have played before going to Oakland. As a Maryville fan and nothing against McMinn but I'm glad we got a chance to play DB which will more prepare us for the next game. That was the first game this year I've seen the defense get pushed back like they did even though they must of played 80% of the ballgame but things like that help us in the end. My biggest fear against Oakland is just how well their line is which is very hard to tell until we play. To me on film they look like a college team up front but we'll not know until we lock horns tonight. Some say Maryville is down this year but it's very hard to reload when you lose 17 starters from the year before. This team plays on pure guts and somehow finds a way to win and they don't give up. They proved that against Alcoa, the first Bradley game, McMinn and last week against DB.

• Thanks 1

Welp fer tha furst time inn STARSNBARS favritt's histree......Eye haiv now maid Okelund a 201.4 pt. favritt becaws

- Okelund iz now rainked #19 inn tha United Staits ov Amurrica Twoday knewspaypur poal

- Tha Paytreeuts garbige survuss haz brawt inn 2 5star playurs frum tha Nashvul privitts inn tha oft seesun

- Sunny More's poal haz Okelund az hiz favritt

- Coach T poal pix Okelund

- Tom Kriggur pix Okelund

- Packur, A-Pee and Kain all pict Okelund

Pore littull fellurs.....Eye hoap thay'll git onn tha bus.....:unsure: