Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

I’ll just keep it honest. If we come out and have a good scheme we win, but if we come out and have the same offensive scheme like last week Wavo makes this close down the wire. Plain and simple

I agree. But let’s also be honest. McKenzie isn’t all that good. I’ve watched both Peabody/McKenzie games twice now. I just wasn’t impressed. Peabody is big upfront on both sides of the ball and has speed at RB and Wide Receiver. But McKenzie gave y’all all y’all wanted even after multiple turnovers, penalties, and missed tackles. #2 is yalls best player hands down

9 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I agree. But let’s also be honest. McKenzie isn’t all that good. I’ve watched both Peabody/McKenzie games twice now. I just wasn’t impressed. Peabody is big upfront on both sides of the ball and has speed at RB and Wide Receiver. But McKenzie gave y’all all y’all wanted even after multiple turnovers, penalties, and missed tackles. #2 is yalls best player hands down

McKenzie got better when they got healthy. But yes I agree they were an ok team. Number 43 for them was a problem blocking and that QB will be a stud. I wished we ran more passing concepts because like you said we have speed at the WR position. Obviously, I go with us winning, but I think this will be a close game. Y’all do some stuff to give us fits and we do the same against y’all. It will come down to who wants it more, and Wavo will be wanting to end the streak and make a trip to Cookeville 

Edited by Goldenpride

8 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

McKenzie got better when they got healthy. But yes I agree they were an ok team. Number 43 for them was a problem blocking and that QB will be a stud. I wished we ran more passing concepts because like you said we have speed at the WR position. Obviously, I go with us winning, but I think this will be a close game. Y’all do some stuff to give us fits and we do the same against y’all. It will come down to who wants it more, and Wavo will be wanting to end the streak and make a trip to Cookeville 

I agree. Waverly has never made it to a State Championship in football in school history. This will be our 4th ever trip to the Semi Finals. 3rd time in 5 years. Waverly wants it. They will fight for it. But they gotta work for it and earn it. 

Edited by Trollin

21 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I agree. Waverly has never made it to a State Championship in football in school history. This will be our 4th ever trip to the Semi Finals. 3rd time in 5 years. Waverly wants it. They will fight for it. But they gotta work for it and earn it. 

No doubt y’all will bring it Friday night. It should be a good one. Safe travels to you guys on the way and I pray for a injury free game for both squads 

Edited by Goldenpride