8AA

Indian

Upperman has the most talent(top to bottom) Macon  very close second and York 3rd. LA improved 4. Watertown 5. Dekalb 6. Smith 7. Cannon 8. Upperman and Macon could flip it comes down to coaching, McWilliams to involved wont loosen the reigns, White lets em play so White and his players have advantage, York same they can be a spoiler. Tough tough district dog fight every night.

8 hours ago, Ringmaster17 said:

Some very good games in this district. Sad to see that next season that won't be the case with all the moving around of teams. 8AA has been a fun district to watch

It’ll be fun watching Bigger  schools play bigger schools that don’t have a distinct advantage. Should’ve been done years ago.

• Upvote 1

On 11/21/2020 at 6:01 PM, Indian said:

What is the order of finish expected to be?

Upperman.     Macon but those to can split the season series I think.            Livingston. York.  Watertown.  Smith. Dekalb.     Cannon.       That’s what I got I know it’s different than most but I think some teams have improved some