8AA

Indian

14 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I said preseason last year that York was a year away.  They are showing that now.  After seeing both teams play.  I don’t think York is 20pts better than MC.  They must of had themselves a game.  But if they are able to do what they do well which is play a half court game and dominate the boards then they are dangerous.   That’s how the beat us and one of only a handful of teams that has out rebounded us the last couple years.  I think we had 1 offensive rebound that game.  York is very physical and well coached.  I bet the Macon county game was similar.  Johnson is one of the top 5 players in the district and she makes them dangerous.   Do I think they can finish second?  They have a shot but winning at MC is tough.   I still think it’s a MC/Upperman race.  But that loss by MC means they have to sweep Upperman.  I think they will split. 

Thanks for the info. I’m a Meigs fan. I hope Meigs can win the region and host someone besides Upperman or Macon lol

3 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I said preseason last year that York was a year away.  They are showing that now.  After seeing both teams play.  I don’t think York is 20pts better than MC.  They must of had themselves a game.  But if they are able to do what they do well which is play a half court game and dominate the boards then they are dangerous.   That’s how the beat us and one of only a handful of teams that has out rebounded us the last couple years.  I think we had 1 offensive rebound that game.  York is very physical and well coached.  I bet the Macon county game was similar.  Johnson is one of the top 5 players in the district and she makes them dangerous.   Do I think they can finish second?  They have a shot but winning at MC is tough.   I still think it’s a MC/Upperman race.  But that loss by MC means they have to sweep Upperman.  I think they will split. 

I’ve seen all three play a few times I think Upperman is at least 15 points better than Macon and probably 10 better than York just my opinion.  Watertown’s is over rated in the polls probably around 5 th in the district 

9 hours ago, Dexter10 said:

I’ve seen all three play a few times I think Upperman is at least 15 points better than Macon and probably 10 better than York just my opinion.  Watertown’s is over rated in the polls probably around 5 th in the district 

Definitely agree about the polls!  That’s crazy talk.   I think the big game will be closer than but Upperman definitely has the edge on overall talent.  Gregory vs Hurst will be worth price of admission.  

9 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Upperman needs to get a win here. Coach White’s MC teams have dominated Upperman as of late. I think Coach McWilliams and Upperman finally get the W though. 74-38

Upperman breaks the 6 game losing streak but I don't think that bad but I will say by 20. Upperman is the best team in the state in any class and macon gonna have to step it on up or take it on the chin.