8AA

Indian

On 2/6/2021 at 2:28 PM, King21 said:

As it stands at this moment:

UHS

MC

LA

YAI

This last week is going to shape the 2-4 seeds. LA could be second if they win out because, let's face it, there isn't anyone beating Upperman and that'll be district loss 4 for MC and IF LA wins at York plus wins out, they'd only end the regular season with 3 district losses compared to MC 4 (UHS pending loss) and YAI's 5 if they lose to LA. Top four are locked. 2-4 can still see movement. 

Your prediction didn't age well did it???

On 2/6/2021 at 1:28 PM, King21 said:

As it stands at this moment:

UHS

MC

LA

YAI

This last week is going to shape the 2-4 seeds. LA could be second if they win out because, let's face it, there isn't anyone beating Upperman and that'll be district loss 4 for MC and IF LA wins at York plus wins out, they'd only end the regular season with 3 district losses compared to MC 4 (UHS pending loss) and YAI's 5 if they lose to LA. Top four are locked. 2-4 can still see movement. 

wrong and i was to. Macon could beat them again its possible and i did'nt think so. Macon will have new life and alot more confidence.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bigstick12 said:

Did'nt see this coming macon upsets upperman. Macon has new life and could still be a contender.

I said they would split from the very beginning of the season.  Great coaching job by White. The Box 1 and Triangle 2 worked great slowing them down.   Great adjustments on offense as well.  Taylor had a great game with a lot of easy shots FY line in.   It was a great basketball game by both teams.  Very fun to watch.

Beating them a second time will be hard if game is played at Upperman.  

15 minutes ago, bigstick12 said:

wrong and i was to. Macon could beat them again its possible and i did'nt think so. Macon will have new life and alot more confidence.

No doubt. Not understanding that if this was Larry's hand, why play it in a game that doesn't matter? 

Never show anything in a game that doesn't matter. 

20 minutes ago, King21 said:

No doubt. Not understanding that if this was Larry's hand, why play it in a game that doesn't matter? 

Never show anything in a game that doesn't matter. 

Now he's in their coach's head again he is good at that and the players know they can beat them and so does upperman's players. Whole new game out there.

31 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I said they would split from the very beginning of the season.  Great coaching job by White. The Box 1 and Triangle 2 worked great slowing them down.   Great adjustments on offense as well.  Taylor had a great game with a lot of easy shots FY line in.   It was a great basketball game by both teams.  Very fun to watch.

Beating them a second time will be hard if game is played at Upperman.  

Iagree with you if macon can clean up a few of the turnovers and white will make sure of that they can beat them again and now white is back in her head and she don't do well with that.Beating upperman twice will be very hard but tonight showed it can happen.

Edited by bigstick12