8AA

Indian

11 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I said they would split from the very beginning of the season.  Great coaching job by White. The Box 1 and Triangle 2 worked great slowing them down.   Great adjustments on offense as well.  Taylor had a great game with a lot of easy shots FY line in.   It was a great basketball game by both teams.  Very fun to watch.

Beating them a second time will be hard if game is played at Upperman.  

Great post and I agree. It will be played in Baxter. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

5 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Great post and I agree. It will be played in Baxter. 

That will be tough but as long as they break the press and don’t throw the ball all over the court then they can definitely win that game.   Upperman had some runs last night and all of them started with bad passes and layups.  MC controlled the game when they didn’t turn it over.   Looking forward to rounds 3-4 if York doesn’t throw a wrench in that.  :grin:

1 minute ago, LadyCavsFan said:

That will be tough but as long as they break the press and don’t throw the ball all over the court then they can definitely win that game.   Upperman had some runs last night and all of them started with bad passes and layups.  MC controlled the game when they didn’t turn it over.   Looking forward to rounds 3-4 if York doesn’t throw a wrench in that.  :grin:

Don’t count out Livingston so fast coaching matters this time of the year and they have one of the best to

32 minutes ago, Dexter10 said:

Don’t count out Livingston so fast coaching matters this time of the year and they have one of the best to

Livingston has already beat Macon and York so I wasn't counting them out.   But those games were at home.   I just think that York has a better chance to pull an upset in the tournament.  But this time of year anything can  happen.  Should be a great tourney.

2 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Livingston has already beat Macon and York so I wasn't counting them out.   But those games were at home.   I just think that York has a better chance to pull an upset in the tournament.  But this time of year anything can  happen.  Should be a great tourney.

In this district anything can happen. By far the toughest district I AA!

4 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

A team that has the young talent that LA has should never be counted out!!