8AA

Indian

43 minutes ago, bigstick12 said:

Macon can't beat where upperman's been this year or next. I knew it was coming but was gonna ride it all I could. Like I said upperman is the best girls team by far in any class and macon's ride is over for several years now. "Trust me" I hope im wrong but im not.

I hear ya brother. I’ve said it several times I hate it for Coach White. He’s a good friend and He had the best team last year in the tournament and if anyone deserved it it was him and his team.  Upperman is loaded and that won’t be changing for a while. 

On 1/20/2021 at 2:11 PM, UCSportsFan said:

I hear ya brother. I’ve said it several times I hate it for Coach White. He’s a good friend and He had the best team last year in the tournament and if anyone deserved it it was him and his team.  Upperman is loaded and that won’t be changing for a while. 

Upperman rolls again tonight all games went as expected 

Watertown/ Cannon Co score surprised me.  Bigs for CC (#24, #34, #25,) are for real.  Thought Smith would play better.  And thought Dekalb Co. could straighten the wrinkle that is York!  York is strong!!

Livingston had a stronger showing than I expected after a 17 day lay-off.  The score really didn't indicate the intensity of the game and how hard Hog-Eye competed.  What's everyone's thoughts on LA.

From what I seen, Cannon had chances to win vs Watertown. What I watched they missed several lay-ups. Livingston will compete but not sure how they will handle playing 4 or 5 games a week.

Can Dekalb get a win tonight over a Livingston team that will be playing their 4th game in 5 days? Livingston did get a win last night vs Watertown. Can Macon get things started back tonight when Watertown comes to play? Upperman and York should both get wins tonight. 

4 hours ago, tigerfan0020 said:

From what I seen, Cannon had chances to win vs Watertown. What I watched they missed several lay-ups. Livingston will compete but not sure how they will handle playing 4 or 5 games a week.

Can Dekalb get a win tonight over a Livingston team that will be playing their 4th game in 5 days? Livingston did get a win last night vs Watertown. Can Macon get things started back tonight when Watertown comes to play? Upperman and York should both get wins tonight. 

As bad as I hate to say it Macon is way over rated this year it's just not there. Hope im wrong but u can see this.

On 1/16/2021 at 3:03 PM, LadyCavsFan said:

York 60.  Kingston 21??  They could have beat them as bad as they wanted to.  I don’t know how many times Kingston got past half court in the first 5 minutes but it wasn’t many.

It was about the same. Meigs 72 Kingston 25. I have no clue how York only beat Kingston by 10 the first time.

13 hours ago, Dexter10 said:

Watertown plays Macon close Livingston blows out dekalb didn’t see that coming they may be 3 rd in the district 

You could be right, I think Macon is slightly better than LA

1 upperman

2 york

3 macon

4. LA

5 watertown

6dekalb 

7 smith 

8 cannon

could be wrong but I think it ends fairly close to this 

3 hours ago, TNTig said:

You could be right, I think Macon is slightly better than LA

1 upperman

2 york

3 macon

4. LA

5 watertown

6dekalb 

7 smith 

8 cannon

could be wrong but I think it ends fairly close to this 

That has a real good chance of happening it won’t be much different LA has a real good coach good make it a little higher possibly.  Smith has as much talent as the bottom 4 teams might upset one of those teams. The one thing is for sure no one is beating Upperman I don’t think