Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

25 minutes ago, Igotthis said:

I think UC had a better line than Onieda and TC

Remember we had 7 players out for the Meigs game due to contact tracing. 4 starting linemen that played both sides, 1 LB / FB and 2 more non starters on both sides that were part of the regular rotation. Not sure how we ended up in this conversation but since we did just a heads up. 

Edited by crow

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Remember we had 7 players out due to contact tracing. 4 starting linemen that played both sides, 1 LB / FB and 2 more non starters on both sides that were part of the regular rotation during the Meigs game. Not sure how we ended up in this conversation but since we did just a heads up. 

We were just talking about the games we had watched. I didn’t know all of that but I’m sure that makes it a lot harder. 

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We were just talking about the games we had watched. I didn’t know all of that but I’m sure that makes it a lot harder. 

I was worried about having to play Oneida a second time.

Look what they did going on the road to Hampton taking them tied late in 4th quarter

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I figured something like that, haven’t read the whole thing lol. We were extremely short handed that game. Our line certainly wasn’t all scrubs, they all rotate in regularly but 4 of the 5 starters were out and our D1 prospect RB / punter went out middle of the second quarter with a knee injury with nearly 100 yards rushing in a quarter and a half. Full disclosure even if we were full strength I think Meigs wins but we might’ve scared em a little bit had we been healthy. Good luck to both this week. 

Edited by crow

Just now, Tiger2 said:

I was worried about having to play Oneida a second time.

Look what they did going on the road to Hampton taking them tied late in 4th quarter

It had been 3 weeks since we played and had 2 days of practice and a pregame for Hampton due to covid shut down that caused us to forfeit the coalfield game. Starting lineup hadn’t been on the field together since the game before Meigs when we played Hampton. We had a disastrous covid season lol. 

8 minutes ago, crow said:

It had been 3 weeks since we played and had 2 days of practice and a pregame for Hampton due to covid shut down that caused us to forfeit the coalfield game. Starting lineup hadn’t been on the field together since the game before Meigs when we played Hampton. We had a disastrous covid season lol. 

Wow  no good 

43 minutes ago, JesusLovesYou said:

go tigers beat the tide. this town has gone thru a lot this yr  this game could give us a good distraction but we will be proud win or lose

Jesus Loves You

Good post. I’ll be proud of this team no matter what. It has indeed been a trying year (covid, bus tragedy)