Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

2 minutes ago, JJNOTTHEBOSS said:

The story gets better each time that they try to fix it. All it is doing is covering for someone that didnt or did make a call. Dont put the rest of the school and sports teams in danger of not finishing the year by not following the rules. 

Welcome to the T. B)

2 minutes ago, Yeti said:

no idea man. Alot of this is news to me. We have alot of new posters popping up though. :lol:

Well I just read the article they didn’t get exposed from Peabody so that means the whole team was exposed else where. Sounds like some rules weren’t followed. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

Apparently the assistant coach in question is the superintendent's son. If that is true, that would probably explain why it's not being mentioned because it would be a screw up on behalf of the school. Guess we will never know the truth...

Guess we will never know. So far the truth out of all of this is that our girls beat yours. Thats the only truth we can prove.

Edited by Yeti
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Do tell?

I just told you they didn’t get exposed from Peabody so that means a coach or player from meigs was the exposure to the whole team. Who else would be around the whole team ? It also said the team or teams were contacted about the exposure. Why would meigs need to contact the other team unless they are the ones who caused the exposure ? 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I just told you they didn’t get exposed from Peabody so that means a coach or player from meigs was the exposure to the whole team. Who else would be around the whole team ? It also said the team or teams were contacted about the exposure. Why would meigs need to contact the other team unless they are the ones who caused the exposure ? 

That does not mean a coach or player from Meigs was responsible for the exposure. There are tons of support personnel at Cookeville that had access to multiple teams. People that worked the event that were not necessarily a part of a particular team could have been the exposure. Also the article does not say Meigs contacted the other teams. It just said the teams involved were contacted. Someone in Cookeville that worked the event could have tested positive then the local health department could have contacted teams/schools involved for contact tracing purposes. And this is just one example of many possible scenarios. My point is that the article offers no proof that anyone from Meigs knowingly or unknowingly had Covid and exposed it to others. We should all not assume and rush to judgement. 

16 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I'm unaware if anyone has tested at Meigs either way. I dont know who or what or where really. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That does not mean a coach or player from Meigs was responsible for the exposure. There are tons of support personnel at Cookeville that had access to multiple teams. People that worked the event that were not necessarily a part of a particular team could have been the exposure. Also the article does not say Meigs contacted the other teams. It just said the teams involved were contacted. Someone in Cookeville that worked the event could have tested positive then the local health department could have contacted teams/schools involved for contact tracing purposes. And this is just one example of many possible scenarios. My point is that the article offers no proof that anyone from Meigs knowingly or unknowingly had Covid and exposed it to others. We should all not assume and rush to judgement. 

Good post, and thanks. I can't say what happened I wasn't there, but its evident some people on here are quick to throw stones. Also alot of closet posters coming out lol. Quick let me make an account... :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

Apparently the assistant coach in question is the superintendent's son. If that is true, that would probably explain why it's not being mentioned because it would be a screw up on behalf of the school. Guess we will never know the truth...

No. The superintendents son was at the Bradley game but did not coach, he hasn’t been to basketball practice he is only coaching football. The other assistant coach tested positive Friday, that’s why the basketball team was put in quarantine.

I said Meigs would win by 20.