Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

2 hours ago, JJNOTTHEBOSS said:

The story gets better each time that they try to fix it. All it is doing is covering for someone that didnt or did make a call. Dont put the rest of the school and sports teams in danger of not finishing the year by not following the rules. 

Joined CoachT 2 hours ago to troll Meigs? Welcome man. 
Hmmm... I’ve had my suspicions about the other McMinn troll as to who he is. Someone tried telling me it wasn’t McMinn’s HC or one of his assistants, but the more he posts, the more I’m convinced that’s it’s someone on that staff.  
McMinn also has a football and basketball assistant with the initials of first two letters in your username. I could be totally off base but it’s almost like @MCCherokee2020knew he was losing this battle and called on one of his buddies ( or should I say coaching buddies?) for some help. 

Edited by ElGoat
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

Yeti: I love my Lady Cherokees and they let me down but they always take a week or two to get warmed up and I know they will get em on the next game haha. Yes it is collusion, perhaps. And the motives as to my buddy telling me about it at work may be that his son/daughter may not be getting playing time, I'm not sure. But regardless if it's true that is messed up. But my motive is that I don't want players/coaches/fans or anyone to get this terrible virus that doesn't have to, prayers for Coalfield, and my 2nd motive is that TSSAA put these rules in place for schools to be there own overwatch and by doing so some schools cheat and nothing happens and other schools have rules enforced upon them for mishandling a situation that causes there season to end.

It’s crazy because just last week you said that you know nothing about the Lady Cherokees because you only follow the football team. Now you “love your Lady Cherokees”?? That certainly seems fishy. It’s almost as if you’re trying to act like someone you’re not because us Meigs fans (me in particular) are on your case. 

Edited by ElGoat
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

Joined CoachT 2 hours ago to troll Meigs? Welcome man. 
Hmmm... I’ve had my suspicions about the other McMinn troll as to who he is. Someone tried telling me it wasn’t McMinn’s HC or one of his assistants, but the more he posts, the more I’m convinced that’s it’s someone on that staff.  
McMinn also has a football and basketball assistant with the initials J.J. I could be totally off base but it’s almost like @MCCherokee2020knew he was losing this battle and called on one of his buddies ( or should I say coaching buddies?) for some help. 

That was me who said I didn't think it was any coach on McMinn's staff.  I know Bo and several of his assistants and I know they wouldn't do something petty like that. 

4 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

That was me who said I didn't think it was any coach on McMinn's staff.  I know Bo and several of his assistants and I know they wouldn't do something petty like that. 

Thanks for clearing that up but I’ll just wait until the poster himself disproves me until I believe otherwise. 
I don’t mean to sound rude towards you. I believe I’ve said this before, but I enjoy reading what you bring to the board, even if you did accuse me of being a central fan once. 

50 minutes ago, Igotthis said:

Ok how does Milan rank ahead of Peabody in final 25 state poll.  34-13 is not covincing enough.  Just saying.  Who cares about schedule when you have head to head

I agree that Peabody should be ranked d ahead. Although the Milan team that Peabody beat week 1 was nothing close to the Milan team at the end of the season. However with nothing other than the head to head to go by they should be ahead. 

27 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

Thanks for clearing that up but I’ll just wait until the poster himself disproves me until I believe otherwise. 
I don’t mean to sound rude towards you. I believe I’ve said this before, but I enjoy reading what you bring to the board, even if you did accuse me of being a central fan once. 

I've never taken any of your comments as being rude toward me. 
As far as my previous accusation, I'm an equal opportunity offender.  McMinn Central's AD and his wife are good friends of mine and I often tell them they're talented daughters would look great in orange & black.... and I even offer them Meigs attire to wear with pride. 

31 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree that Peabody should be ranked d ahead. Although the Milan team that Peabody beat week 1 was nothing close to the Milan team at the end of the season. However with nothing other than the head to head to go by they should be ahead. 

Do you think Alcoa Watched the Peabody game to make their game plan? A lot of the things they did looked similar to the Peabody game plan. Just my opinion.

26 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

I've never taken any of your comments as being rude toward me. 
As far as my previous accusation, I'm an equal opportunity offender.  McMinn Central's AD and his wife are good friends of mine and I often tell them they're talented daughters would look great in orange & black.... and I even offer them Meigs attire to wear with pride. 

Do you know John Burroughs by chance?

43 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why you gotta try and qualify your statement with a statement about it being a different Milan team now.... We beat them when we played them, thats all any of us have to go on..... Our young talent has a lot more experience in Week 15 than they did in Week 1...... Peabody was the better team this year, again....