Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

30 minutes ago, Chazmo said:

I have watched Peabody every game.  I have watched Meigs County a few games.  Two totally different teams.  Of course this game will be decided by the offensive and defensive lines.  Also turnovers can always determine a game.  If Peabody creates holes for Ganaway he’s off to the races.  If Meigs o line beats Peabody’s D line it will be smash mouth football.  Last year Peabody had a run threat with their QB and they had a tank for a running back.  This year Peabody’s QB is not a run threat as much and Ganaway is a small speedy running back.  So if Peabody’s o line can create holes for Ganaway will be key.  Peabody’s QB decision making in this game will also be key.  Comments on McKenzie: They are a good team.  Correct me if I’m wrong but they were not full strength until late in the season.  Comments on Meigs is they are just tough 3 yards and a cloud of dust.  Interesting match up 

Again number 2 for Trenton is 215 lbs and fast,then we have a fullback in 3 ,don't need in we don't use em,we will run smash mouth when needed,ask anybody who watched the Tide live Vaughn #2 will train track you and is very fast.

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

I got a crisp $100 bill that says they WILL run the ball on y’all. We can let @PeabodyPride hold the money if you want!?!

Meadows was absolutely shut down last year,Swafford was absolutely shut down after a handful of runs,the difference will be if Meigs can stretch the field they will have success in the run,time will tell ! 

29 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Again number 2 for Trenton is 215 lbs and fast,then we have a fullback in 3 ,don't need in we don't use em,we will run smash mouth when needed,ask anybody who watched the Tide live Vaughn #2 will train track you and is very fast.

Correct. Vaughn is tough.  Best player on team IMO 

35 minutes ago, BigTTowner said:

Nobody has run the ball on Trenton in several years and they will not start any time soon.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but Meigs running it down Trentons throat last year in the first half is how we were winning 16-7 at halftime. We didn’t sling it all around the field to score those points. Trenton definitely tightened up in the second half though and we couldn’t stop Dickson. 

1 minute ago, ElGoat said:

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but Meigs running it down Trentons throat last year in the first half is how we were winning 16-7 at halftime. We didn’t sling it all around the field to score those points. Trenton definitely tightened up in the second half though and we couldn’t stop Dickson. 

Nope not at all,did you not watch the freaking game,bad mistakes by Trenton,your Tigers did the important part and capitlized !!! Did Swafford have some superman runs,yep,other than that I think your running backs had 30 yards total.