Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

3 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

I will start by saying Meigs is better than McKenzie, especially offensively, those saying it will be a 2 to 3 score game, how you figure. I expect a good game personally, it could be a couple score game if one of the teams turns the ball over a few times...

I will start by saying the 86 Bears are better than McKenzie ! Never sounds smart ,jus sayin ,If that's your measuring stick to a GoldBall game  then we shall see how that works for ya AGAIN ! Me thinks same was said last year" Meigs is better than Fairley" Trenton  was the best line on O and D   last year in the GoldBall game it will be again this year ! Meigs is a great team but they gotta win the game,can they maybe,but doubtful, expect an insane dose of 7,2 and very possibly 3 coming at the Tigers Smash mouth style 4 quarters, Trenton will be keeping the Tiger offense very balanced on the sidelines all game !!! Prayers for all that go to Cookevegas be safe take this Covid mess serious ! Hope all these young gridiron warriors leave the field win or lose knowing they gave their all and grow as men either way ! I will check in gameday with a prediction.

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

W1N

R2PEAT

B3LIEVE

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

I will start by saying the 86 Bears are better than McKenzie ! Never sounds smart ,jus sayin /l,If that's your measuring stick to a GoldBall game  then we shall see how that worksfor ya ! Me thinks same was said last year" Meigs is better than Fairley" Trenton  was the best line on O and D   last year in the GoldBall game it will be again this year ! Meigs is a great team but they gotta win the game,can they maybe,but doubtful, expect an insane dose of 7,2 and very possibly 3 coming at the Tigers Smash mouth style 4 quarters, Trenton will be keeping the Tiger offense very balanced on the sidelines all game !!! Prayers for all that go to Cookevegas be safe take this Covid mess serious ! Hope all these young gridiron warriors leave the field win or lose knowing they gave their all and grow as men either way ! I will check in gameday with a prediction.

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

W1N

R2PEAT

B3LIEVE

Fairley was the most talented team in 2a last year 

7 hours ago, 3Peat181920 said:

You sound ridiculous. Obviously have not seen both teams play. Peabody’s line is no way inferior to Meigs. 
Peabody 29-20

Thank you for the kind word sir. I never said Peabody’s line was inferior.  I said Meigs has an advantage at the line. I love you my friend. I hope you have wonderful and blessed day :thumb:

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Like 1

I have watched Peabody every game.  I have watched Meigs County a few games.  Two totally different teams.  Of course this game will be decided by the offensive and defensive lines.  Also turnovers can always determine a game.  If Peabody creates holes for Ganaway he’s off to the races.  If Meigs o line beats Peabody’s D line it will be smash mouth football.  Last year Peabody had a run threat with their QB and they had a tank for a running back.  This year Peabody’s QB is not a run threat as much and Ganaway is a small speedy running back.  So if Peabody’s o line can create holes for Ganaway will be key.  Peabody’s QB decision making in this game will also be key.  Comments on McKenzie: They are a good team.  Correct me if I’m wrong but they were not full strength until late in the season.  Comments on Meigs is they are just tough 3 yards and a cloud of dust.  Interesting match up 

53 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE I fully expect you to pull my weight in Cookeville,you gonna need a tug boat,but if I don't hear about a man wearing purple getting tossed outta the Golden Corral then there's a problem !!!!  Milan can play long ball or quick strike,Diffee will adjust ! Milan wins 28-21

The Machine is going to handle business. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Agree Shocked,Whipped which ever way you want to say it but Alcoa will be the State Champs again and it will be by multiple scores.Folks said RB had this D1 D front well how did that work out for them???MERCY ruled.

That’s funny cause everyone said the same thing about Covington and they took Alcoa to the wire. I’m pulling for Milan. Just wishful thinking man