Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

I’ve seen both teams play. Meigs has the advantage at the line; they’re strong, physical, and fast. They have plenty of athletes to compete and hold their own without any problems. I don’t see Meigs letting this one slip out of their hands.  I think Meigs is going to get the job completed.

Edited by Romansfive8

Just now, Romansfive8 said:

I’ve seen both teams play. Meigs has the advantage at the line; there strong, physical, and fast. They have plenty of athletes to compete and hold their own without any problems. I don’t see Meigs letting this one slip out of their hands.  I think Meigs is going to get the job completed.

So you have seen Peabody in person ? Watching in person and on tape makes a difference. I’m guessing you’ve seen meigs in person and Peabody on tape 

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

So you have seen Peabody in person ? Watching in person and on tape makes a difference. I’m guessing you’ve seen meigs in person and Peabody on tape 

Not is person but on film. Peabody is very solid and has lot of speed. It’s probably going to be very tight game. I’m planning on making the trip to watch this one and a few others. There’s nothing like a good HS football game.

Edited by Romansfive8

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

I’ve seen both teams play. Meigs has the advantage at the line; they’re strong, physical, and fast. They have plenty of athletes to compete and hold their own without any problems. I don’t see Meigs letting this one slip out of their hands.  I think Meigs is going to get the job completed.

You sound ridiculous. Obviously have not seen both teams play. Peabody’s line is no way inferior to Meigs. 
Peabody 29-20

45 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I will start by saying Meigs is better than McKenzie, especially offensively, those saying it will be a 2 to 3 score game, how you figure. I expect a good game personally, it could be a couple score game if one of the teams turns the ball over a few times...

No doubt they are better than McKenzie. They have some hogs up front and athletes. They will have to adapt in game plan throughout and so will we. This might be the best game this upcoming weekend at Cookeville. It’ll be a tight one throughout, and will come down to who wants it more. 

Edited by Goldenpride