2021 Schedules

tcjacket13

On 11/27/2020 at 11:16 PM, TCRadio said:

For the guys that don’t read the big boy boards(5A&6A) if you have your teams schedule for 2021 feel free to post it here! 

How much different will the TC schedule be for next season? I don't think White house or FC will be on the schedule next season.

On 11/30/2020 at 11:07 PM, RTD said:

How much different will the TC schedule be for next season? I don't think White house or FC will be on the schedule next season.

Here it is: TROUSDALE COUNTY SCHEDULE

8/20 at FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN 

8/27   UPPERMAN 

9/3 at EAST ROBERTSON 

9/10 at MACON COUNTY 

9/17 at WESTMORELAND 

9/24   SMITH COUNTY 

10/1   HARPETH 

10/8   Gordonsville 

10/15 at WHITES CREEK 

10/22.     BYE 

10/29   WATERTOWN 

2 new opponents for TC with the Smith county chuckles and the upperman wood bees replacing White House and Portland 

2 hours ago, Waker said:

2021 Huntingdon-

Mckenzie

Jackson South Side

Camden

Riverside

Houston Co

Milan

Gibson Co

Martin Westview

Trenton

Union City

By far the toughest schedule Huntingdon’s played in years.

Very tough and good schedule. It will have the stangs battle tested. Kudos to the AD and coach for playing a schedule like this. I wished LC and Huntingdon could play one another. That would be a good test for LC year in and year out. I guess travel is to far for both. Good luck to the Stangs. 

6 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Here it is: TROUSDALE COUNTY SCHEDULE

8/20 at FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN 

8/27   UPPERMAN 

9/3 at EAST ROBERTSON 

9/10 at MACON COUNTY 

9/17 at WESTMORELAND 

9/24   SMITH COUNTY 

10/1   HARPETH 

10/8   Gordonsville 

10/15 at WHITES CREEK 

10/22.     BYE 

10/29   WATERTOWN 

2 new opponents for TC with the Smith county chuckles and the upperman wood bees replacing White House and Portland 

Taking absolutely nothing away from TC because it’s one of the top 1A/2A programs in the state, however If TC plays Upperman on a regular basis Upperman will win as much or more than they lose. And they should they are a larger school with lots of athletes and they’ve got some good coaches. They won’t be someone on your schedule that you can pencil in for homecoming. 

6 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Taking absolutely nothing away from TC because it’s one of the top 1A/2A programs in the state, however If TC plays Upperman on a regular basis Upperman will win as much or more than they lose. And they should they are a larger school with lots of athletes and they’ve got some good coaches. They won’t be someone on your schedule that you can pencil in for homecoming. 

I know Upperman and TC had a 2 year contract a couple of years back. Think the series was 1-1