6A Championship Oakland vs. Brentwood

MidTennFootball

19 minutes ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

Very good.   Thank you.  Impressive line of trophies by the team with the team with the M in the middle of their field.   

Maryville is like if Ravenwoods best players went to play at Brentwood and Brentwood called their wins “impressive” while the rest of the county gets the leftover players and is absolute trash. 

4 hours ago, tnfootball88 said:

Maryville is like if Ravenwoods best players went to play at Brentwood and Brentwood called their wins “impressive” while the rest of the county gets the leftover players and is absolute trash. 

I dont know what your talking about.  Just giving props and having some fun with final appearances.  RedRebels is nice enough to spend time to make the graphic which is great.   I don't care how they get players or anything else.   Nothing but respect for Maryville.    Their record is quite impressive. 

Edited by TOM4000Patriots

On 12/7/2020 at 6:03 AM, Red Rebels said:

It’s a nice field. The home side can see all the way to the real Rocky Top (not that fake one in Coal Creek/Lake City) on the TN//NC State Line. There is a brand new hotel that just opened, plenty of restaurants, Heck we need Blount County to host the state game like we did in 1977!

I agree. I like how that 1977 game went. :)

16 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

6-A-2020-NEW.png

Lol......means absolutely nothing.  Great tradition but that's about it.  Maryville got boat raced by Oakland this year.  Unless some of those little fellurs grow in the off season, you gonna get boat raced again next year at home.  At least the quiet drive home will be short for ya'll next year.  Had to ice down my finger after the game.  Pressin' that +6 button plain wears a finger out after awhile.

Edited by ttitan27

46 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Lol......means absolutely nothing.  Great tradition but that's about it.  Maryville got boat raced by Oakland this year.  Unless some of those little fellurs grow in the off season, you gonna get boat raced again next year at home.  At least the quiet drive home will be short for ya'll next year.  Had to ice down my finger after the game.  Pressin' that +6 button plain wears a finger out after awhile.

Your the one that asked for it

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Your team is well coached, respectful to their opponents, and good at football. I like playing them. We seem to be on opposite cycles. 

I don't remember us telling Ravenwood how bad the score was last season. They added some late scores with their 1's against our 2's and 3's. I don't remember any full time MHS fans on here harping about the score. We know what the score was. Our little fellers will use that as motivation like we did two years ago. Get it out of your system. It's your right. 

Edited by Red Rebels