TSSAA Shutting it Down!

WaReAgLe3

1 hour ago, District12AA said:

You didn’t answer my question. On what grounds would they sue? 

I have spoken to multiple TSSAA officials across the state and there have been discussions and it is well within their jurisdiction to do so.

Civil lawsuits happen every day against companies for liability caused by their decisions. Mental anguish is caused by these decisions as well. They are sorry POS at the TSSAA for sure but don’t think they want to cross this bridge without the governor’s help.

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Civil lawsuits happen every day against companies for liability caused by their decisions. Mental anguish is caused by these decisions as well. They are sorry POS at the TSSAA for sure but don’t think they want to cross this bridge without the governor’s help.

A judge would laugh that out of the court room but I am sure there is a lawyer who will gladly collect some money for whatever yahoo wants to try to file that lawsuit.

The reality is indoor sporting events are far more difficult to manage and mitigate risk due to people being unwilling to follow simple protocols so the athletes can play. I have been to a couple of HS wrestling matches and fans wear mask in then take them off. If watching student athletes is so important then follow the protocols. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, District12AA said:

A judge would laugh that out of the court room but I am sure there is a lawyer who will gladly collect some money for whatever yahoo wants to try to file that lawsuit.

The reality is indoor sporting events are far more difficult to manage and mitigate risk due to people being unwilling to follow simple protocols so the athletes can play. I have been to a couple of HS wrestling matches and fans wear mask in then take them off. If watching student athletes is so important then follow the protocols. 

We don’t and hadn’t had any problems. Only problem we have on here is people like you stirring up trouble and causing problems. Even your boy Dr. Fauci came out this week and said very little problems with kids and Covid and transmission. About time for people like you to zip it up. We have went through enough BS in the basketball world without troublemakers like you. We have temperature checks and people are wearing masks. Have no problems. Stay at home and watch CNN if you have a problem with it and soak it up.

8 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

We don’t and hadn’t had any problems. Only problem we have on here is people like you stirring up trouble and causing problems. Even your boy Dr. Fauci came out this week and said very little problems with kids and Covid and transmission. About time for people like you to zip it up. We have went through enough BS in the basketball world without troublemakers like you. We have temperature checks and people are wearing masks. Have no problems. Stay at home and watch CNN if you have a problem with it and soak it up.

Look at this guy. You probably think President Elect Biden won’t take office in January either. The problem is not the athletes, the problem is Bozos like you who claim you are for the kids yet won’t do what is necessary to make sure they get to play. You have been whining and complaining since March. Go watch Newsmax some more you snowflake. By the way I voted for Trump not once but twice. You can blame him and the democrats for helping politicize this pandemic. The adults like you are the ones prolonging this.

6 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Look at this guy. You probably think President Elect Biden won’t take office in January either. The problem is not the athletes, the problem is Bozos like you who claim you are for the kids yet won’t do what is necessary to make sure they get to play. You have been whining and complaining since March. Go watch Newsmax some more you snowflake. By the way I voted for Trump not once but twice. You can blame him and the democrats for helping politicize this pandemic. The adults like you are the ones prolonging this.

You want to take this up outside of the computer I will gladly take it up with you big boy. You need my number and we can settle this up and we will see who the snowflake is. 

Edited by pioneer42

17 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Have you had the bawls to tell the people on the TSSAA board you know "real well" that they are sorry POS or are you just being another keyboard warrior?

14 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

You want to take this up outside of the computer I will gladly take it up with you big boy. You need my number and we can settle this up and we will see who the snowflake is. 

I picture pioneer42 sitting in his childhood room he grew up in 30 years ago, but still lives in, pounding on his keyboard in anger when he typed this. 

My only question is will he grab his 1989 letterman's jacket (with it's one varsity and 2 jv letters for football) he has displayed on his bedroom wall and wear with the shirtless overalls he has on when he "takes this up outside of the computer" to "settle this up"?  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TeeterTot2 said:

Have you had the bawls to tell the people on the TSSAA board you know "real well" that they are sorry POS or are you just being another keyboard warrior?

I will be glad to take one for the team to active people campaigning to shut basketball down. I have had the bawls for sure and have E-Mailed Childress because he won’t answer phone and I have spoken to Menees a handful of times. Here is my number for anyone who wants to take it up personally will be glad too 731-343-5660.