Hampton 2021

uknoit2

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea and a coach to go along with it 

This bunch did beat Hampton when they were 8th grade, really don't mean much but they have developed into some good looking football players. Bolen,s bunch made more strides than ours and we worked like crazy.

23 hours ago, pujo said:

This bunch did beat Hampton when they were 8th grade, really don't mean much but they have developed into some good looking football players. Bolen,s bunch made more strides than ours and we worked like crazy.

That's because our boys were so much smaller.  Hard working boys in both schools with great coaches 

6 minutes ago, THE KING said:

That's because our boys were so much smaller.  Hard working boys in both schools with great coaches 

Our weight room was gull all summer, they all made strides. But our little skinny boys are still little skinny fellers  , Yeah stronger but not benching 3 and 4 hundred pounds. Saw video's of some of  these boys and they were moving impressive Weight.

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Our weight room was gull all summer, they all made strides. But our little skinny boys are still little skinny fellers  , Yeah stronger but not benching 3 and 4 hundred pounds. Saw video's of some of  these boys and they were moving impressive Weight.

Mav Simerly pound for pound is the biggest stud I've ever seen at cland.  He's closing in on a 370 bench. Just unbelievable 

44 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Mav Simerly pound for pound is the biggest stud I've ever seen at cland.  He's closing in on a 370 bench. Just unbelievable 

Yeah and it wasn't long ago when he weighed about 140 pounds and couldn't lift his body weight,  Youngun has put in a lot of work. Think the others played Monkey see, monkey do.

7 hours ago, pujo said:

South Greene went against Grainger  last Friday, not sure how that went.

I watched the PF and Grainger scrimmage,what little there was.If you all have as good or better team you will run PF off the field . Grainger not very good and PF lost some good players and these that filled spot not near as good.QB spot needs work!Don't know what Mr Harley saw.

Edited by Jim1972

5 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

I watched the PF and Grainger scrimmage,what little there was.If you all have as good or better team you will run PF off the field . Grainger not very good and PF lost some good players and these that filled spot not near as good.QB spot needs work!Don't know what Mr Harley saw.

Thanks Jim, I think we can hold our own.

14 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Massy ratings already had predictions for week 1. Had PF winning. unapproved website didn’t have week 1. If you went the projection it had Hampton.

Interesting but all they have to go by is last year, think it could be a really good game, can't see either being a big favorite.