Hampton 2021

uknoit2

25 minutes ago, crow said:

We’re not all that far apart in our opinion there. On a lighter note if we do get to play our local sports coverage just got turned up a notch. Thought you and a few others might be interested 

http://ihsports.net/ihsn-prepares-for-first-season-of-coverage/

25 minutes ago, crow said:

We’re not all that far apart in our opinion there. On a lighter note if we do get to play our local sports coverage just got turned up a notch. Thought you and a few others might be interested 

http://ihsports.net/ihsn-prepares-for-first-season-of-coverage/

14 hours ago, pujo said:

One day and a get up, can't believe its here. FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE          SSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GP plays Seymour tonight we'll see, they have alot of players I'll be there. Listening to PF/Hampton Fri. night. 

Just now, Yeti said:

Lol, yeah I'm sure it hurt. That year I was sure you would have won that game.

7 lost turnovers. I’m not saying they didn’t cause some of them and I’m not making that the excuse for the loss. I am saying that’s as many as we sometimes have in a season and it was embarrassing. And of course it was a Thursday TV game so everyone saw it. Credit where do. They did what they needed to do to be in a position to win and they did. Still makes me a little nauseous though lol. 

Just now, crow said:

7 lost turnovers. I’m not saying they didn’t cause some of them and I’m not making that the excuse for the loss. I am saying that’s as many as we sometimes have in a season and it was embarrassing. And of course it was a Thursday TV game so everyone saw it. Credit where do. They did what they needed to do to be in a position to win and they did. Still makes me a little nauseous though lol. 

That's why we play I guess. Anything can happen.