Hampton 2021

uknoit2

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

That's just the way it is on the little boards.BUT we will run into football at some point.lol

Coacht used to be a hoot , not nearly the chatter these days, May have to call um ###### cats to stir um up.Then again ,they might just scratch our eyes out.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

One day and a get up, can't believe its here. FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE          SSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not looking to promising around here. If we get to play either of our first 2 games it will be without a bunch of starters due to this mess again. Good luck. 

13 minutes ago, crow said:

Not looking to promising around here. If we get to play either of our first 2 games it will be without a bunch of starters due to this mess again. Good luck. 

I Really hate to hear that Crow, I'm sure were all heading that direction. This Delta thing is supposed to be twice as bad and were sure not having to take no where near the precaution we did last year, we,ve aided and a betted this mess this from day one. I'm hearing of a lot of sickness and we as a whole are doing nothing to stop it. I think we've been thrown a nasty curve ball. SAD

11 hours ago, pujo said:

I Really hate to hear that Crow, I'm sure were all heading that direction. This Delta thing is supposed to be twice as bad and were sure not having to take no where near the precaution we did last year, we,ve aided and a betted this mess this from day one. I'm hearing of a lot of sickness and we as a whole are doing nothing to stop it. I think we've been thrown a nasty curve ball. SAD

We’re not all that far apart in our opinion there. On a lighter note if we do get to play our local sports coverage just got turned up a notch. Thought you and a few others might be interested 

http://ihsports.net/ihsn-prepares-for-first-season-of-coverage/

24 minutes ago, crow said:

We’re not all that far apart in our opinion there. On a lighter note if we do get to play our local sports coverage just got turned up a notch. Thought you and a few others might be interested 

http://ihsports.net/ihsn-prepares-for-first-season-of-coverage/

I'll be checking that out this year. It's nor.ally hard to catch you guys streamed. I saw you live against Coalfield I believe it was in 19 and rainy weather.