Hampton 2021

uknoit2

51 minutes ago, pujo said:

Had several good skill kids a some huge lineman. Liked what I saw from us, we were much improved from last week.

I wasn’t there but I heard we did really well. The person I talked to said we tied with them.  Have we added any speed since last year?

12 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I wasn’t there but I heard we did really well. The person I talked to said we tied with them.  Have we added any speed since last year?

Yeah we've added a littte speed, going to take a while to figure out how to use um. We may have tied but don't let that fool you, we were the better team. Much better on D last night and they had the exact type team that give us fits last season. 

17 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah we've added a littte speed, going to take a while to figure out how to use um. We may have tied but don't let that fool you, we were the better team. Much better on D last night and they had the exact type team that give us fits last season. 

Not sure what kind of team they have but it sounds like we had scrimmages against two pretty good teams and did well. Can’t wait til the season starts. 

14 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Not sure what kind of team they have but it sounds like we had scrimmages against two pretty good teams and did well. Can’t wait til the season starts. 

Yeah I can't wait, hope how soon we get everyone healthy. We were missing 3 quality kids. Hopefully 2 of the 3 will be ready to go week one. And yeah we played 2 quality opponents.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Yeah I can't wait, hope how soon we get everyone healthy. We were missing 3 quality kids. Hopefully 2 of the 3 will be ready to go week one. And yeah we played 2 quality opponents.

Good deal. Get those three back and if everyone stays healthy then I think this team will be a tough out in the playoffs. Hoping all stay healthy this year. Go Dogs!

On 8/4/2021 at 5:14 AM, Jim1972 said:

I watched the PF and Grainger scrimmage,what little there was.If you all have as good or better team you will run PF off the field . Grainger not very good and PF lost some good players and these that filled spot not near as good.QB spot needs work!Don't know what Mr Harley saw.

I know from watching the WATE-com Pigskin Preview Grainger lost 18 seniors and from the 2021 roster if updated completely + 2020 game videos I saw via Max Prep it looks as though PF lost their backfield at least(#19#35,#22,#7). 

Hampton & PF had a common opponent last year, Sullivan North, PF 34-0 - Hampton 49-0 but they were winless.

The Big Ones contest has PF at 74.8% but I think I'll probably pick the home team Hampton.

Edited by TheOgre78

6 hours ago, TheOgre78 said:

I know from watching the WATE-com Pigskin Preview Grainger lost 18 seniors and from the 2021 roster if updated completely + 2020 game videos I saw via Max Prep it looks as though PF lost their backfield at least(#19#35,#22,#7). 

Hampton & PF had a common opponent last year, Sullivan North, PF 34-0 - Hampton 49-0 but they were winless.

The Big Ones contest has PF at 74.8% but I think I'll probably pick the home team Hampton.

Think I'll stick my neck out and take Hampton also.