Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

When thinking about the 2021 season don't forget about out PK Efrain Rodriguez. He proved he could get the job done last year and should be even better this season. I saw on another Social Media outlet he is attending camps this summer. I like the ice water in his veins.

Edited by WilleTheWildcat

2 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

When thinking about the 2021 season don't forget about out PK Efain Rodriguez. He proved he could get the job done last year and should be even better this season. I saw on another Social Media outlet he is attending camps this summer. I like the ice water in his veins.

More solid kickers in this area than most places, that's for sure.

Oak Ridge Wildcat Andrew Ferreira, Slot Receiver / DB, is busting his butt doing 100 Yard Hill Climbs. Not sure which street he is running up but it looks steep and he is attacking it hard.

The only other OR athlete I know who run the many hills in Oak Ridge was Jennifer Azzi. David Scott was training her for the US Olympic Basketball team.

I fully expect Andrew to be a standout this Fall. 

In order to see the brief clip of his Hill Climbs go to his Twitter page. Search for Andrew Ferreira and scroll down to the tweet.

You all suck! :roflol: I just read on Facebook that D & B Restaurant in Solway has the best hot dogs in Tennessee according to two food sources. They were also named by Yelp  one of the TOP 25 hot dogs in all of Canada and the USA.

How could y'all keep this from me? I forgive you this time but don't let it happen again! :thumb:

RWR! RHotDogsR but not Bearden Bulldogs. That would be weird.