Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

10 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

Talked to CoachT he said keep his name out ya mouth. And as for what I said. I call it like I see it. Don't want to be called condescending then don't be condescending. Easy as that.  

I happen to be the first poster on the very first CoachT website dedicated to Lawrence County Girls Basketball. 

And as far as what you said CoachT said, it is a lie. I guess this means you will be a big baby and make yourself at home here.

I will tell you again stay off the Oak Ridge thread unless you are posting about VictORy City football.

35 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I happen to be the first poster on the very first CoachT website dedicated to Lawrence County Girls Basketball. 

And as far as what you said CoachT said, it is a lie. I guess this means you will be a big baby and make yourself at home here.

I will tell you again stay off the Oak Ridge thread unless you are posting about VictORy City football.

Nobody but you cares about being the first Wille. And as long as you respond I will respond. Who do you think you are to tell another grown man to stay away from a thread? That's exactly how you keep me coming back by acting like you own all of this. And if I dont? You'll go cry to coacht huh? 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, KEV-O said:

Nobody but you cares about being the first Wille. And as long as you respond I will respond. Who do you think you are to tell another grown man to stay away from a thread? That's exactly how you keep me coming back by acting like you own all of this. And if I dont? You'll go cry to coacht huh? 

KEV-O, 

You are right. Nobody cares nor should they. I was hoping to keep this Oak Ridge thread clean of beefs but PGM and you won't be adults since you just told us all you would keep coming back to get me.

I have decided to create an WillieTheWildcat thread where I can post and you can attack me but not bother the other Wildcat posters. They do not deserve to have to be bothered by our beef.

5 hours ago, KEV-O said:

KEV-O. Here’s the deal man. Willie has many other usernames on these boards. MANY. He claims to live in Chattanooga, which is a lie, that is not his avatar pic we see and he has some serious mental health issues. Many of the Oak Ridge posters on here are him and a lot of the time he talks to himself. I have a lot of respect for you and wanted you to know that you are dealing with someone who is not right in the head. Arguing any further with this guy would just be a waste of time. I do appreciate your kind words and your sticking up for what is right. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

Okay, are we done now? Errbody good? I’m starting to feel like I’m watching an episode of the Jerry Springer Show. Goodness gracious y’all, this has been going on for about a month now. Seriously??! Lol One of yuns be the bigger man, and let it go. You know, that love your enemies thing that Jesus preached, forgiveness, all that. Don’t mean you have to be best friends, but just swallow your pride. One of you can do it. I have faith in ya. I’d much rather get on here and read sports related material, even if it’s one of us jabbing back and forth with Opie about Clinton.

Edited by SweetScience

1 minute ago, bounder said:

Dang SS I'm gonna start calling you PaPa SweetScience, but you're right, there's been about enough of this mouthing back and forth. Course Willie starting their own thread so let them go there and wear each other out on it!

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Just call me PastorScience, PapaB!! Haha 

29 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Okay, are we done now? Errbody good? I’m starting to feel like I’m watching an episode of the Jerry Springer Show. Goodness gracious y’all, this has been going on for about a month now. Seriously??! Lol One of yuns be the bigger man, and let it go. You know, that love your enemies thing that Jesus preached, forgiveness, all that. Don’t mean you have to be best friends, but just swallow your pride. One of you can do it. I have faith in ya. I’d much rather get on here and read sports related material, even if it’s one of us jabbing back and forth with Opie about Clinton.

::: gulp:::  Pride swallowed. 

RWR!