Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

10 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

You are so right. I am a poor excuse for a human. I attacked you and didn't even know you. Yes sir. yes sir I am a jerk all the time. I did not have the decency to man up. I certainly do not need to say anything to anyone. I was a jerk that day, the day before that and everyday since. Thank you for letting all the Wildcat posters know what a low life I am   :thumb:.

Why continue to act this way? Your sarcasm is obvious. It’s clear you find delight in how you are acting. Sad thing is if there was ever an attempt at a sincere apology me and you could call a truce much like you suggested to others earlier. However it’s clear your content to continue being a jerk. And again for the record I have never done anything to you. It’s all good. Your reaction speaks volumes to your character for all to see. Good day Willie. Hopefully the big guy upstairs does some work on your heart. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why continue to act this way? Your sarcasm is obvious. It’s clear you find delight in how you are acting. Sad thing is if there was ever an attempt at a sincere apology me and you could call a truce much like you suggested to others earlier. However it’s clear your content to continue being a jerk. And again for the record I have never done anything to you. It’s all good. Your reaction speaks volumes to your character for all to see. Good day Willie. Hopefully the big guy upstairs does some work on your heart. 

Why do I act this way? My sarcasm is obvious? It is clear I find this delightful?

.... You are wrong in all three of your opinions. One, I am not acting. Two, this is not sarcasm. Three, I find you insulting me on three threads not the least delightful. Humorous is more on target. 

It takes two to call a truce and I have already done that many times. So I call this misunderstanding over.

I am a Believer, so you need not worry about my heart.

Good day to you BPM. So sad we did not become friends.

Oak Ridge can be better than last yr.I think the offense will be better unless we bust at QB.Whoever starts dont have to be great just not bad.I think we will be great at LB and equal to last yr with the DBs.The huge question is can we find a DLine that can get it done.Dline is so important and we mainly need some edge guys.I think we got a couple of solid DTs but 2 good DEs and DL depth will be the difference in how good of a defense we have.I also think we will be better at Sp teams and have a chance to have a really good kicker.He played great at the end of yr and if he is working and improving he will be a weapon not many teams can match.I think if we have a solid QB and find a good DL we will be headed back to state

9 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Why do I act this way? My sarcasm is obvious? It is clear I find this delightful?

.... You are wrong in all three of your opinions. One, I am not acting. Two, this is not sarcasm. Three, I find you insulting me on three threads not the least delightful. Humorous is more on target. 

It takes two to call a truce and I have already done that many times. So I call this misunderstanding over.

You cannot pull up one post where I insulted you. Please do. But I don’t need to go any further in this back and forth with you. Some of my Alcoa/Maryville contacts have filled me in on you and your multiple usernames. That’s all I will say about that. If you want to continue the discussion so be it. I am going to move on now that I know who I’m talking to and it is clear from what they told me you have some mental problems. Have fun talking to yourself on here. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Na it's obvious you're being condescending. And it's a testament to your character that you won't even own up to it even though you know darn well what you're doing. Everyone can see it...

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You cannot pull up one post where I insulted you. Please do. But I don’t need to go any further in this back and forth with you. Some of my Alcoa/Maryville contacts have filled me in on you and your multiple usernames. That’s all I will say about that. If you want to continue the discussion so be it. I am going to move on now that I know who I’m talking to and it is clear from what they told me you have some mental problems. Have fun talking to yourself on here. 

Plot twist. Willethewildcat is bigpurplemachine! Hahah jk I'm willethewildcat. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/17/2021 at 1:45 PM, oleballcoach69 said:

What does the team look like? Who are the top players? Are they having an intersquad scrimmage? Who all is coaching this year? 

Does anyone have any links to spring practice write ups? 

It appears the Boosters are teaming up with the Football team. According to a post on Facebook, this Thursday, May 20 at 4pm the public is invited to watch the teams' final practice then afterward go into the school for a Booster Meeting. Hot dogs and light refreshments will be sold and some swag give away during the practice.

RWR!

25 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Good one KEV-O. LOL. Ask CoachT :popcorneater:

Here is a plot twist for you, sir. Stay away from the Oak Ridge thread unless you have something to add to VictORy City football.

Talked to CoachT he said keep his name out ya mouth. And as for what I said. I call it like I see it. Don't want to be called condescending then don't be condescending. Easy as that.