Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

37 minutes ago, OR nole said:

Dozier will be a star. Maybe sooner than later. Gotta find a way to get him on the field.

I agree and Heyward has been so good some forgot about Dozier but he was just as impressive on the Ram team that won chip.Oak Ridge always has great RBs and that looks to keep going

16 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

They looked good I thought. QB is tiny, but has a good arm and some nice touch. Was impressed with the defense-pretty fast and quick, and good tacklers. Honestly though, we looked so awful that it’s hard to tell. I have no idea who our QB was, but the prospective starter was out. I hope so anyway, at least, because if not, we’re in deep doo doo as far as the QB situation is concerned. Y’all first teamsters are quality, but they’ll be gassed by the mid 3rd quarter in most games. Like you said, zero depth.

Thanks Sweet  .. yea our other QB from Fla quit to work ... yea wish we had more depth .. it is what it is .. show up and play with 30 .. I don't think the players care whether 30 or 50  ... or 75 or so I'm sure OR has .. can you loan us about 20

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Thanks Sweet  .. yea our other QB from Fla quit to work ... yea wish we had more depth .. it is what it is .. show up and play with 30 .. I don't think the players care whether 30 or 50  ... or 75 or so I'm sure OR has .. can you loan us about 20

You’re welcome, bud. And I wish we had 75. We’d be lucky if we had 55 total. I don’t know what it is, I’m sure a combination of things, but kids just aren’t going out for football like they used to. I think I know why, but I’ll just shut-up. 

4 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

SS, wassup?  business as usual for this time of year.   Time to get to work now for real, Murvil could empty the bench on us next week.  

They might hang 80 on us, dawg. They almost did a few years ago haha. Holler at me, bruh.

Edited by SweetScience

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

They might hang 80 on us, dawg. They almost did a few years ago haha. Holler at me, bruh.

New phone. I lost my contacts.  But I got the same number.  As long as mouth breather junior and walmart bag guy show up we should be good to go by week 5.  

3 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

New phone. I lost my contacts.  But I got the same number.  As long as mouth breather junior and walmart bag guy show up we should be good to go by week 5.  

Hahaha. He was there tonight. Well, bag guy was MIA, but ya other boi was present. Poor ole Nole had to deal with ‘em. I headed the opposite direction.