Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

I cannot stress enough that your saying I hate my hometown team is very unfair. I supported the Cats for 20 years in stadiums home and away and never conducted myself in any "hateful" manner. 

I compliment you on your writing style and I will reflect on it.

No ill will as well

Edited by OR nole

Let’s all just forgive and forget. :grin: I’m pretty sure quite a few of us here (I’m pretty sure WW & Nole both are, correct me if I’m wrong) are followers of Christ and all members of his body. Let’s all lead the way and be a shining example of that, including myself first and foremost! Much love, fellow Ridgers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, OR nole said:

You just had to do that. it's been nagging the whole time.

You’re good people Nole, and so is Willie. Heck, most, if not all of us here are. We all get a little too passionate at times. I’ll be the first to admit that. I’ve said a few things over the years on here I certainly regret.

44 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

You’re good people Nole, and so is Willie. Heck, most, if not all of us here are. We all get a little too passionate at times. I’ll be the first to admit that. I’ve said a few things over the years on here I certainly regret.

Like the time you said "I can't stand Clinton"? It's ok. I forgive you! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Wow, this is getting pretty sappy.   Just talk football.  We all want the same thing.   If the team has deficiencies so be it.   That's why they practice.   Don't get all butthurt when someone who is actually there at practice, scrimmage, or game points out what they see and what needs work.  Fact is we need to get better in a lot of areas in a hurry.   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Like the time you said "I can't stand Clinton"? It's ok. I forgive you! :rolleyes:

Haha, only in a sports sense, 92. I have nothing against the people of Clinton of course. Heck, it’s my second home, to be honest. Did a lot of growing up in Dragon country out in South Clinton. To me it’s really not that serious. It used to be, but the older I get the more other things become way more important. It’s still a lot of fun though. I hope you’re doing well, 92.

7 minutes ago, froshpop said:

oridgecat…I saw your question on Clinton thread. I’ve heard three names: 

Colquit, Tillman, Graham

I’m not sure how accurate any of these are. Just what I heard. 

I heard the same.  Wow.  Never thought I'd see the day.  Gonna be strange to see those three in orange and black if that is true. 

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

I heard the same.  Wow.  Never thought I'd see the day.  Gonna be strange to see those three in orange and black if that is true. 

I wonder if two of them are still getting paid to work at OR schools. Not illegal, but….

Edited by froshpop