Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

9 minutes ago, TopTenn said:

Oak Ridge is loaded. Top coaches. Will walk all over Powell at Oak Ridge and go back to state

Oh no you didn't! Everybody will think I created a new name to post that! :roflol:

First, no way we walk over Powell. Yes we are loaded with youthful players. Yes we have top coaches. I think we can reach State again.

16 minutes ago, TopTenn said:

Oak Ridge is loaded. Top coaches. Will walk all over Powell at Oak Ridge and go back to state

Either this is Willie under a different screen name or you weren't at the scrimmage. Oak Ridge will go 5-5 or 6-4 in the regular season and unless they improve DRAMATICALLY, they won't last long in the playoffs. This is nothing against the coaches or players, but it's an honest evaluation of what I saw. They have some definite strengths and some weaknesses, and unfortunately, IMO, the weaknesses outweigh the strengths.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, catswild said:

Either this is Willie under a different screen name or you weren't at the scrimmage. Oak Ridge will go 5-5 or 6-4 in the regular season and unless they improve DRAMATICALLY, they won't last long in the playoffs. This is nothing against the coaches or players, but it's an honest evaluation of what I saw. They have some definite strengths and some weaknesses, and unfortunately, IMO, the weaknesses outweigh the strengths.

That first line made me lol. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, catswild said:

It is not me. I read all of TopTenn posts and I think the person is legit. They seem to follow Knox. Co./Anderson Co. and not interested in stirring the pot.

PLEASE Catswild know I believe completely in what you say that you don't care who are the OR coaches and your evaluations are  your honest opinions and not attacks on players.I doubt you will ever have a positive opinion of me but I will never address you in a negative way like calling you a baby.

RWR

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Brandon Heyward has received an offer to the University of Kentucky.

Source: Brandon Heyward's Official Twitter page.

Stop taking things so personal, WW. It’s only a message board, my friend. It’s all in good humor, or should be. Crack on me all you like whenever you get the chance to. We all love ya. If we never messed with ya, that wouldn’t be a good thing.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Stop taking things so personal, WW. It’s only a message board, my friend. It’s all in good humor, or should be. Crack on me all you like whenever you get the chance to. We all love ya. If we never messed with ya, that wouldn’t be a good thing.

I think we are miscommunicating on some things. I agree it is only a message board. No, I don't think it is wise to take shots at anybody right now or ever. I know not all love me. I have never had many friends and my personality is annoying. I am who I am though. Don't like me, I will live.

I will stop taking things so personal. I know one person thinks I am creepy by reposting tweets from Twitter to CoachT. I do it to provide positive information on the players. I will now give my source so people will not think I am trying to stalk players by acquiring personal information not intended for all to see in a sneaky fashion. I give info on here from 5 StarPrep because not everybody pays for the subscription.

Y'all know I am a BIG Tee Higgins fan and my love for all things Tee just grows everyday. I just read an online article put out by the Bengals that named Tee as having the best first padded practice of any Bengal. Not bad for a second year pro. Heck, it is just plain great.

Just a reminder, YouTube is loaded with Tee material. Tee seems to have gotten big time into sports cars and attends a lot of community events put on by the Bengals. I posted on Facebook recently a vid of Tee and former Clemson teammate Isaiah Simmons Youth football camp held in Greenville, SC.

I would think a Tee / Amari Rodgers Camp will be held next Summer. Could be held at Blankenship or Knox. Catholic.

PS.....I will limit my Tee posts on CoachT because I am trying to rehabilitate my reputation and play by the rules. LOL, rules and I have a love / hate relationship.

RWR!

One thing that I am so disappointed in the country that we live in now. The hypocrites that have a voice and a platform. They refer to others as babies, hateful, disrespectful. They denounce and lie about others' loyalties. They exaggerate to embellish their own agenda. They bow up and tell others to stay on the porch. When confronted with facts contrary to their agenda, they just ignore it. Never acknowledgement and certainly never apologies. They even go so far as to say it is never wise to take shots at others. It really only applies to the others taking shots at them.

But then, just call one of them "creepy" and they cry "oh, I am the victim". "I have been attacked".

Get over it Al Sharpton, AOC, Cuomo brothers and Willie.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OR nole said:

One thing that I am so disappointed in the country that we live in now. The hypocrites that have a voice and a platform. They refer to others as babies, hateful, disrespectful. They denounce and lie about others' loyalties. They exaggerate to embellish their own agenda. They bow up and tell others to stay on the porch. When confronted with facts contrary to their agenda, they just ignore it. Never acknowledgement and certainly never apologies. They even go so far as to say it is never wise to take shots at others. It really only applies to the others taking shots at them.

But then, just call one of them "creepy" and the

Get over it Al Sharpton, AOC, Cuomo brothers and Willie.

I read you last post directed at me and complimented you for your opinions and reflected on them.  I hoped that would cool things down. I cannot stress enough that your calling me creepy is very unfair. I taught 24 years in Elementary Education and never conducted myself in any "creepy" manner. 

Sweet Science gave me advice to not take the Boards so seriously. If it will help you, I apologize for my use of words like baby and won't do it again.

I again tell you I continue to take your opinions seriously and wish you no ill will.