Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

Just now, 92Dragon said:

Where is the Oak Ridge/ SD thread? :popcorneater:

I believe CardinalGrey created one months ago but I am not sure. I have watched some video of South Doyle scrimmage and they look tough. I have a feeling this season in East Tennessee 5-A will be NUTS! So many good teams.

Sonny Moore's Power Rankings hasd Oak Ridge at # 43 in the State. McCallie is # 1.

Good luck against William Blount. A Clinton win would be a good way to start the season.

29 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I believe CardinalGrey created one months ago but I am not sure. I have watched some video of South Doyle scrimmage and they look tough. I have a feeling this season in East Tennessee 5-A will be NUTS! So many good teams.

Sonny Moore's Power Rankings hasd Oak Ridge at # 43 in the State. McCallie is # 1.

Good luck against William Blount. A Clinton win would be a good way to start the season.

Thank you! I think this Clinton team is coming into the season with a different swagger than teams of the past. It would be very nice to get a win against William Blount.  Hopefully we will show up and take care of business.