Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

6 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I go to Florida on a Family Reunion/Vaca and Oak Ridge and Fulton scrimmage. to a 2 TD to 4 TD Falcon win.

How do the grown ups react on the thread? Like babies. I have seen posts running down the OL, DL, DBs, QB and WRs. heck, you hate you hometown team. The team you all said had the WORST OL in East Tennessee last season. You know the same OL that made it to the State Championship game in 2020.

Just utter disrespect to the Oak Ridge Players, Family and Coaches. I even felt a slight attack by the comment of Willie and his 15 - 0, State Champs comment.

To put it kindly, I have read garbage posts from Opie that were nicer to the Oak Ridge kids. They know what they did well and what they need work on. You know it alls can't say sheet to the players they don't already know.

I refuse to let you make this season a bummer. I believe in our Wildcat Nation on good days and bad days. If you butt can't ride that hard then slide on over to the pups on the porch.

PS

RWR!

What's wrong with you? I have given an honest assessment of "MY" view of what I've seen both in a handful of practices and now in one scrimmage. How many practices and scrimmages have you attended? I don't intend to sugarcoat ANYTHING. You're welcome to present your own analysis but it would help if you actually saw this team perform rather than just say "15-0 and a state title". I'm sure this team will improve but I'm not sure how much, but I'm not going to lie about what I saw just tp please you. And BTW, I'm Oak Ridge through and through...aren't you one of the guys who wished Clinton good luck? You won't hear that from this Oak Ridger!

• Like 1

Catswild is correct he doesn't sugar coat his analysis of the team.  They didn't look all that good in the scrimmage. Course Joe Gaddis doesn't try to win them but I sure wish we had of looked better. Just for bragging rights if not anything else. If Fulton was so bad we're in trouble, course like I said earlier they beat us with their deep passes every year. But it'll get better and we will be alright.

Oh by the way ... THER'RE COMING BACK!  WWA t-shirts have been ordered. One for defense and one for offense, each game and  some for special teams, too.

WILDCAT PRIDE

10 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I go to Florida on a Family Reunion/Vaca and Oak Ridge and Fulton scrimmage. to a 2 TD to 4 TD Falcon win.

How do the grown ups react on the thread? Like babies. I have seen posts running down the OL, DL, DBs, QB and WRs. heck, you hate you hometown team. The team you all said had the WORST OL in East Tennessee last season. You know the same OL that made it to the State Championship game in 2020.

Just utter disrespect to the Oak Ridge Players, Family and Coaches. I even felt a slight attack by the comment of Willie and his 15 - 0, State Champs comment.

To put it kindly, I have read garbage posts from Opie that were nicer to the Oak Ridge kids. They know what they did well and what they need work on. You know it alls can't say sheet to the players they don't already know.

I refuse to let you make this season a bummer. I believe in our Wildcat Nation on good days and bad days. If you butt can't ride that hard then slide on over to the pups on the porch.

PS

RWR!

:popcorneater:

4 hours ago, catswild said:

What's wrong with you? I have given an honest assessment of "MY" view of what I've seen both in a handful of practices and now in one scrimmage. How many practices and scrimmages have you attended? I don't intend to sugarcoat ANYTHING. You're welcome to present your own analysis but it would help if you actually saw this team perform rather than just say "15-0 and a state title". I'm sure this team will improve but I'm not sure how much, but I'm not going to lie about what I saw just tp please you. And BTW, I'm Oak Ridge through and through...aren't you one of the guys who wished Clinton good luck? You won't hear that from this Oak Ridger!

I am sorry if you took my post as an attack on just you. Yes, I do find your attack on the Wildcat players because they didn't live up to your high standards in a scrimmage ridiculous. I also have problems with the attacks launched by other OR fans on the players. Some of them are fathers who never said a bad word about their son's play but attack other Dad's kids.

BTW, just stop the childish game of asking me how many games, scrimmages and practices i attend. You know darn well I live in Hixson but won't let the Wildcat in me be tamed.

Also, BTW bragging about about you hatred for Clinton and their kids is moronic. You are the Opie Shaggnasty of Oak Ridge sports fans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I am sorry if you took my post as an attack on just you. Yes, I do find your attack on the Wildcat players because they didn't live up to your high standards in a scrimmage ridiculous. I also have problems with the attacks launched by other OR fans on the players. Some of them are fathers who never said a bad word about their son's play but attack other Dad's kids.

BTW, just stop the childish game of asking me how many games, scrimmages and practices i attend. You know darn well I live in Hixson but won't let the Wildcat in me be tamed.

Also, BTW bragging about about you hatred for Clinton and their kids is moronic. You are the Opie Shaggnasty of Oak Ridge sports fans.

You are wrong again but you might be the best "misquoter" I've ever known. I didn't say I "hated" the Clinton kids...I don't even know them. But I'll definitely say I'm not pulling for Clinton to win because I'm an OR fan. Ole Miss fans don't pull for Mississippi State, just like Florida fans don't pull for Florida State,  just like Auburn fans don't pull for Alabama, and just like Riverdale fans don't pull for Oakland. You and your boy Sweets can pull for Clinton to go 9-1 but you won't find me saying that, because I'm not PC like the two of you....I say what I believe. Another thing...I do not "attack" the Wildcat players but I do voice my opinion on how I think they're playing, although, unlike you, I do realize that what I think means absolutely nothing...just like your thoughts about OR football mean nothing. And finally, I'm nothing like Opie because he's obssessed with the OR coach and I couldn't care less about the Clinton coach!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, catswild said:

You are wrong again but you might be the best "misquoter" I've ever known. I didn't say I "hated" the Clinton kids...I don't even know them. But I'll definitely say I'm not pulling for Clinton to win because I'm an OR fan. Ole Miss fans don't pull for Mississippi State, just like Florida fans don't pull for Florida State,  just like Auburn fans don't pull for Alabama, and just like Riverdale fans don't pull for Oakland. You and your boy Sweets can pull for Clinton to go 9-1 but you won't find me saying that, because I'm not PC like the two of you....I say what I believe. Another thing...I do not "attack" the Wildcat players but I do voice my opinion on how I think they're playing, although, unlike you, I do realize that what I think means absolutely nothing...just like your thoughts about OR football mean nothing. And finally, I'm nothing like Opie because he's obssessed with the OR coach and I couldn't care less about the Clinton coach!

I do think you can be unnecessarily negative at times, but your grading of the scrimmage was spot on. I also agree that Opie is weirdly obsessed with Gaddis. I also agree that no one for OR should pull for Clinton to win anything.  By the way, I heard South Doyle looked great at their scrimmage. It may be a long season, but RWR. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, catswild said:

Wait, what? Where have I ever said I hope Clinton goes 9-1, Cats? Haha. I honestly couldn’t care less about what Clinton does. I can’t stand them personally, but they do have a few classy posters, such as D92 and Dakota. Those 2 fellas are class fellers. I just reciprocate the class back to them, which certainly doesn’t mean I pull for them in any way, shape, or form. To be honest with ya, I can’t stand them, but I do respect them 2 guys. I am just able to differentiate between actually hoping Clinton does good, and reciprocating the respect both of those 2 posters always exude towards us OR fans. Treat others the way you wanna be treated. The golden rule and all that.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1