Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

8 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Hahaha. He was there tonight. Well, bag guy was MIA, but ya other boi was present. Poor ole Nole had to deal with ‘em. I headed the opposite direction.

Lol y'all are both crazy.I was pissed and couldn't believe he was there for a scrimmage.He was looking for both of y'all.Next time I'm going to send him over to talk to you

8 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Cat .. my buddy that was there aint text me back  .. how many TD's did the teams score ??

Oak Ridge only had the starters in on defense for 2 series and Fulton scored on a long TD pass.Most of Oak Ridges starters minus the QB played a lot more and didnt score.Oak Ridge ran the ball decent but couldnt throw at all.Fulton passed good but not much on ground.Fulton Oline dominated the Oak Ridge D upfront.They was blowing play dead if anybody got near QB which hurt Oak Ridge but I dont remember Oak Ridge getting any pressure on the Fulton QB.As soon as Oak Ridge put 2nd string defense in Fulton went right down field and scored.Then it was nothing for a while and many subs later Fulton scored after a pass intf call.I left after that.Seems like same Fulton teams from past couple of years but a little better.I think Fulton could get a big win or 2 and but also lose a game or 2 they shouldnt.

52 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Oak Ridge only had the starters in on defense for 2 series and Fulton scored on a long TD pass.Most of Oak Ridges starters minus the QB played a lot more and didnt score.Oak Ridge ran the ball decent but couldnt throw at all.Fulton passed good but not much on ground.Fulton Oline dominated the Oak Ridge D upfront.They was blowing play dead if anybody got near QB which hurt Oak Ridge but I dont remember Oak Ridge getting any pressure on the Fulton QB.As soon as Oak Ridge put 2nd string defense in Fulton went right down field and scored.Then it was nothing for a while and many subs later Fulton scored after a pass intf call.I left after that.Seems like same Fulton teams from past couple of years but a little better.I think Fulton could get a big win or 2 and but also lose a game or 2 they shouldnt.

Thanks for the update  .. appreciate it 

I go to Florida on a Family Reunion/Vaca and Oak Ridge and Fulton scrimmage. to a 2 TD to 4 TD Falcon win.

How do the grown ups react on the thread? Like babies. I have seen posts running down the OL, DL, DBs, QB and WRs. heck, you hate you hometown team. The team you all said had the WORST OL in East Tennessee last season. You know the same OL that made it to the State Championship game in 2020.

Just utter disrespect to the Oak Ridge Players, Family and Coaches. I even felt a slight attack by the comment of Willie and his 15 - 0, State Champs comment.

To put it kindly, I have read garbage posts from Opie that were nicer to the Oak Ridge kids. They know what they did well and what they need work on. You know it alls can't say sheet to the players they don't already know.

I refuse to let you make this season a bummer. I believe in our Wildcat Nation on good days and bad days. If you butt can't ride that hard then slide on over to the pups on the porch.

PS

RWR!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Willie I think in today's time so many parents that are what I call the kid's "AGENT" and get out here moving them around like a checker on a checker board because they think their kid will get overlooked at one school than another is the biggest issue I see in high school football or the repulsive dad that makes a horses azz out of himself at a ballgame is the other. You all had that situation happen a few years ago when the crazy daddy from Catholic caused a big fight at your all's game which went viral on the boards. When that happens fans feel less that their attacking the kid but the parent. We've had that situation many times at Maryville where the DAD is the center of attention but soon as that one is gone another replaces them. Every team has one or two and ruins it for everyone.

• Upvote 2