Region 7-4A 2021 Outlook

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I just heard about it this morning. Will be hard for a new coach to come in and get wins in this region Quick success will probably not happen. The right guy will need support for the long haul in order to right that ship. 

Going to be a tough road to hoe....  I think hiring the right coach could turn things around. Coaching means everything. I hope they can find the right guy. 

I would love to see Tyler Turner go back home, but he is on the move again. 

Kudos to their coach, for being honest on where the program currently is. Yes, the Rebels need a shake up. They join Crockett County and Middleton as the only three teams that haven't scored 30 points in a single game last year (I haven't completed that list either). 

Dresden, Chester County, and Gibson County are winnable games.

10 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I would love to see Tyler Turner go back home, but he is on the move again. 

Kudos to their coach, for being honest on where the program currently is. Yes, the Rebels need a shake up. They join Crockett County and Middleton as the only three teams that haven't scored 30 points in a single game last year (I haven't completed that list either). 

Dresden, Chester County, and Gibson County are winnable games.

Everything you said is spot on. I would add North Side to the list of winnable games. :)

16 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You underestimate your team. Y’all will be tough. I’m glad we kept the game with you guys. Good competition for both. 

Your right I think HC will be fine this year. I thought the defense improved a lot toward the end of the year last season. Think they’ll be better next year. Some big shoes to fill on offense. But To me this team has got to the point that they reload instead of rebuilding. I’m also glad they kept this game on the schedule, win or lose its good for both. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Everything you said is spot on. I would add North Side to the list of winnable games. :)

I wouldn’t be shock. Just have to stop the trap, reverse, and jet sweeps. Make sure the safety is one-on-one with the tight end on third long situations. 
On the defense, just throw the ball effectively. Run on the outside to the corners. It’ll be a long night.