2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

40 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

Same guy who came down and hid out and spyed on us at practice and went back to jasper to tell them what exactly we were doing. Always been a snake in the grass. Been jealous of Vic his whole life. Needs the job now cause he can’t find anyone who will hire him. Will never forget that traitor when he did what he did with trying to give jasper what we were doing. Showed you he has no pirate in him. He’s all bout himself! 

Get outta here with that BS. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pirate1999 said:

Same guy who came down and hid out and spyed on us at practice and went back to jasper to tell them what exactly we were doing. Always been a snake in the grass. Been jealous of Vic his whole life. Needs the job now cause he can’t find anyone who will hire him. Will never forget that traitor when he did what he did with trying to give jasper what we were doing. Showed you he has no pirate in him. He’s all bout himself! 

We’re all alums of SP and bled for the orange and black. I played with Jones. The past is the past. No proof it even went down that way. Leave it alone. BTW you said on someone else’s post that you were there. No you weren’t! Go Pirates!

Edited by TheAmbassador

2 hours ago, Pirate1999 said:

I personally do not know Jones.  I have heard a few versions of the story you are telling.   Which ones are true ( If any ) I dont know. You say you were there. Were you at practice and seen him there too. Then followed him back to Jasper and heard him tell someone our secrets or are you just speculating.  Im just curious 

Edited by oneyewilly