2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Ran off? Come on man. The man has 30 years in. We all heard last year that the 2020 season was very likely to be his last. 

I just watched the tribute video on Facebook. I was looking for Roy in the background I didn’t see him or his goat 

8 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

If I am SP I drive up to Baxter and snatch up Caine from Upperman. Dude can flat out coach and will win in a big way down at SP. 

I would take Adam Caine in a heartbeat, he is a great coach. As a matter of fact, his first game ever as a head coach he beat South Pittsburg at Beene Stadium.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, WestTNFootball100 said:

I think you can call this a retire but he was ran off 

8 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Vic had planned on staying 5 years when he came back and that's exactly what he did.  Don't believe everything you hear. Most Pirates knew it was coming this year.  

He gave his timeline when he came back. This is exactly how long he said he would stay. Like Willy said, just about everyone knew this would be his last year.

16 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Define Roy and his gang? You want to lump us all in together because of a couple of knucklehead agitators? Go right ahead then.  I would say welcome to the T, but that wouldn’t be accurate. LMBO

That guys is a 23 post wonder at this point.  Its probably one of the old Jasperites to McChicken to use their original screen name.

9 minutes ago, rlh said:

That guys is a 23 post wonder at this point.  Its probably one of the old Jasperites to McChicken to use their original screen name.

You just remember the comments you all gave us a few years back about our unfortunate transgressions....  you just wait to see what you guys have gone done and been caught doing.... yes you are correct these jasperites will get last laugh... 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

You just remember the comments you all gave us a few years back about our unfortunate transgressions....  you just wait to see what you guys have gone done and been caught doing.... yes you are correct these jasperites will get last laugh... 

The transgressions I remember are yours when you named and blamed our players for KrylonGate.  Stuff it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TNValleyScoop said:

The last laugh? I seriously doubt unless the world ends it will be the “last laugh.” People love football too much around here. LMBO