2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

8 hours ago, Jet Pride said:

I was told Meigs County refused to play. SP tried keeping this game going

I did hear we were the ones that decided not to renew it for another go around. I do believe our schedule is already gonna be difficult enough with what teams we have to play in our region now. Bledsoe was a top 5 team in 2A  last year and could very well be good again. Marion was a top 10 team last year and will be a top 5 team this year or better. Add to that Tyner and Kings Academy and our schedule is a proven one at least from my point of view. We also will be playing Signal Mountain and Sweetwater both 3A teams. Out of curiosity how do you think Rockwood would fare under our schedule? Not a knock am just curious really how good you think your team will be this year.

4 hours ago, Yeti said:

I did hear we were the ones that decided not to renew it for another go around. I do believe our schedule is already gonna be difficult enough with what teams we have to play in our region now. Bledsoe was a top 5 team in 2A  last year and could very well be good again. Marion was a top 10 team last year and will be a top 5 team this year or better. Add to that Tyner and Kings Academy and our schedule is a proven one at least from my point of view. We also will be playing Signal Mountain and Sweetwater both 3A teams. Out of curiosity how do you think Rockwood would fare under our schedule? Not a knock am just curious really how good you think your team will be this year.

I think you guys have that backwards. From what I heard, don’t know and didn’t come from anyone in the know, but Just as Sequatchie and Cumberland before,  SP couldn’t fit Meigs in their schedule plans. 

33 minutes ago, Cashmeout said:

I think you guys have that backwards. From what I heard, don’t know and didn’t come from anyone in the know, but Just as Sequatchie and Cumberland before,  SP couldn’t fit Meigs in their schedule plans. 

That is incorrect. Fitzgerald said no

Edited by TonyHorton91281

1 hour ago, Cashmeout said:

That may very well be true. I really don't know what happened.

I'm lmao!!! You bunch of Crybabies!!! All you do is gripe when South Pittsburg mercy rules 80% of the Teams they play. Why don't you play better Teams most say.. Well they get any better than Oakland!! Now here y'all are Bit***** about that!!  Say whatever you want But Chris Jones knows more about Coaching than anyone on this Board! He didn't Win 4 grey Cups playing down to weaker Teams!  For me personally I'm sick of winning 60-0 Week in and Week out and have the mindset that we will Win state! Only to loose to a Team that really isn't a better Team we just got out Coached.. Again!!!  South Pittsburg will be prepared and will be tested! No Team in 1 A Ball will suprise us again. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Geno said:

Say whatever you want But Chris Jones knows more about Coaching than anyone on this Board! 

Don’t know the man, but I have to 100% agree with this statement! I made a similar post ( without all the crybaby stuff) yesterday.

I think he can handle little ole South Pitt with his resume and I like the gutsiness of him playing this game myself... shows that he is not scared and has faith in his kids!

If I were a player for South Pitt I would be fired up and ready to play this game!

33 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Don’t know the man, but I have to 100% agree with this statement! I made a similar post ( without all the crybaby stuff) yesterday.

I think he can handle little ole South Pitt with his resume and I like the gutsiness of him playing this game myself... shows that he is not scared and has faith in his kids!

If I were a player for South Pitt I would be fired up and ready to play this game!

The kids know the challenge that awaits them and are very excited to face it. 

Edited by piratetom

On 4/13/2021 at 2:31 AM, BustedCoverage said:

Pirates are scared to death and everyone knows it. Is this what happens after the coach meets up with his players and has done an assessment? Does he not have any faith in his team with what all the rent paying has seem to have brought in and kept in their area?

:popcorneater:

On 4/21/2021 at 2:50 PM, piratetom said:

PM is like me. We are just tired of all this nonsense from everyone, including those within the Pirate family . I too have been great friends with CWS for a very long time and when we tells me straight up he is not Roy, I have to believe him until proven otherwise.  No, that does not mean I’m taking sides with anyone , just putting trust into a friend. I do not agree at all with things that were said by some against the Greenback family. I made that known on multiple occasions on coacht and directly through conversation with orngblk from Greenback. He can vouch for me and my brother. Heck, I was even renamed Cherokee Tom on here . But being honest, I personally take offense when I come on here and see pictures of a certain pirate ship edited with rainbows on it.  To most, that may look like something at a kids playground, but to those of us who blood and sweat is poured into the program and our facilities, it’s a symbol of our tradition. As an alumni and former player, it feels like an attack on all of us. The few doesn’t always speak for the many.  I will apologize for anyone wronged by the Pirate Family. I understand we are seen as ONE, so I will follow suit with PM and pray one day this can all get back to real football talk. 

On 4/21/2021 at 1:15 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I hope I’m not sounding like I’m taking up for Roy because I’m not, but I just remember references to players, coaches , and programs  but not called out by name.  So I’m sorry I honestly don’t remember, but I believe you guys if you say he did.  When Roy first started posting he was quick and witty with his responses.  They were to the point and made 100% complete sense with the situation he was referring to.  He poked jabs at Grider in a very comical way and it was fun to read, but then he started talking about other programs when his ego got filled by us for laughing at him and we ALL started talking like him whether as a joke or being serious.  We are all at fault, well mostly us older posters.  I’m sure several of the newer posters are using their 2nd and 3rd screen names and so on, but that’s okay in a sense.  They want to throw out what they believe to be truth or payback for all that Roy has done.  Let me remind you it was Roy and maybe a couple other posters.  Then there are a few of us older posters that didn’t say much, or anything for that matter, yet we are having to watch it be done to us and our coaches and our kids.  Point is, old saying goes “two wrongs don’t make a right”.  If y’all are wanting to throw shade at Roy, maybe it would be best to not become the “new Roy’s” if you know what I mean.  Send all that mess in a PM.  Heck he’s on Facebook.  Flood his Facebook page or his messenger.  Us good ones don’t want to hear all about it.  It’s gonna take a while probably months to completely get away from all the nonsense bashing.  Maybe Coacht himself will have to step in.  I am sorry we didn’t step in sooner.  We now know how those accused felt.  

I say again, Roy whoever you are, if you care about CWS and his family, please stop bashing other schools kids.  They are retaliating and slandering CWS wrongly and won’t stop until you stop.  

Ole RD has been under the weather a few days from second covid shot but wanted to address a few things.

Pirate mike and Tom along with powerp routinely get on this website weekly and talk about how we will mercy rule, pirate rule our boys opponent.  I garuntee that is degrading, putting  down, disrespecting the opponent on a weekly basis.  Look what it got you in the title game.  Now that is being disrespectful to the school as a hole.  PM did bring up a good point saying RD had never called a kid by name which is true.  Big Purple bowel movement gets on our websites and singles out a family " rent gate" and other slogans referring to them about their inability to pay rent due to covid.  But thats ok.   You think im joking but im not.