2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

15 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Hold jest a cotton picking minute. Where is your proof of lies? Yours not got a nary argument but where is the proof of orchestration. 1st need to learn bout orchestration, then go read a HEEP of posts from GB folkes. You is Real Dumb Crow. Ed you Kate yourself. 

Good grief, Roy’s alter ego shows up again. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Hold jest a cotton picking minute. Where is your proof of lies? Yours not got a nary argument but where is the proof of orchestration. 1st need to learn bout orchestration, then go read a HEEP of posts from GB folkes. You is Real Dumb Crow. Ed you Kate yourself. 

Where is your proof that anything I have posted about the SP program or tricky Vicky is inaccurate. You know you’re kinda dumb yourself Ro. . . OP. 

15 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, RD,OP,PM,that radio man,you & HEEP of others done told folkes ROY was NOT CWS jest like they did The Captain. Theys got a HEEP dumber now. Why in the cat hair you keep asking a dumb question? The Numb Nuts ain’t goin to believe nobody. NopeReconNot 

LRDAO.. I garuntee ive told them for years I aint no durn coach.  Grider wouldnt even let me work on his concession stand when I asked him before he quit the first time.  Just more lies from around the jailhouse and big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Here’s your proof. :)  Let’s all sit back and listen to you cry and make excuses. 

LRDAO.... Does your students no you get on this website and talk about a family that couldnt pay rent? I garuntee I bet they dont.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Here’s your proof. :)  Let’s all sit back and listen to you cry and make excuses. 

LOPWOAO, Thank you, Yous a teacher, obviously Not a smart one. Yous jest proved you need HEEP more Ed you Kate  shun. Yous got to be the dumbest of the numb nuts. Borrow Roy’s Webster. Does yous mommy knowds yous real, real, REAL dump? 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.. I garuntee ive told them for years I aint no durn coach.  Grider wouldnt even let me work on his concession stand when I asked him before he quit the first time.  Just more lies from around the jailhouse and big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, theys a virus that fellers can catch on this coacht site & theys ain’t no nary Cotten picking cure fer it neither. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Does your students no you get on this website and talk about a family that couldnt pay rent? I garuntee I bet they dont.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Old Pirate got down town today & Coach Jones orchestration of that beach ain’t nothing but a dad Burn mud hole. Figure he stayed in Canada fer too long a spell. 

2 hours ago, crow said:

Where is your proof that anything I have posted about the SP program or tricky Vicky is inaccurate. You know you’re kinda dumb yourself Ro. . . OP. 

You & HEEP more claimed RD was the Captain, OP & now CWS. Yea confirms yous full of mess. Old Pirate even offered to real facts on PM but yous refused to no the truth. So move on, yous got zero proof, nor do yous want to knows truth. Go learn Roy’s Webster book! OP will give yous some credit, yous Not as dump as that Milan feller! Figure, OP jest might be a tad more friendly to a feller pulling for a team with orange. Them Puke Purple don’t got a nary bit of slack. NopeReconNot 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

SP faithful needs to run the trolls off here. Our trolls just promote other trolls and then ignorance starts spilling out from every other mouth piece from other schools. As far as the Marion game. Our program has gotten the last laugh guys. 12 of last 14 games has seen the Pirates win by an average win margin of 36 points. Is this not enough? The guys up the road are most definitely mad because they feel they have some talent to compete the next few years. The name calling and slandering will fade in time. Let’s be the lead dog our program is and move fwd. Stop the childish games and together let’s take this program further than it’s ever been. The vision we now have in the top spot is unlike anything this valley has seen. Change is hard to accept. Everyone just needs to relax a little bit then sit back and enjoy the show .

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

You & HEEP more claimed RD was the Captain, OP & now CWS. Yea confirms yous full of mess. Old Pirate even offered to real facts on PM but yous refused to no the truth. So move on, yous got zero proof, nor do yous want to knows truth. Go learn Roy’s Webster book! OP will give yous some credit, yous Not as dump as that Milan feller! Figure, OP jest might be a tad more friendly to a feller pulling for a team with orange. Them Puke Purple don’t got a nary bit of slack. NopeReconNot 

LRDAO.... Old pirate I garuntee crow boy ought to ask his good friends at greenback about orchestrating.  Figure them injuns could use all the help they can get after only winning 4 games.  You think im joking but im not. 

31 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Nope I have always said you and Roy are one and the same. Don’t know the captain you refer to and I’ve never claimed Roy was CWS. As for the PM, you told me to PM you my proof of my claims. I declined. Anything I have to say on the matter I will say in public. You claim to have proof my statements are incorrect. I requested you provide it publicly as well but apparently you’re more into secrets and deceit than open honesty. 

• Upvote 1