Milan Bulldawgs 2021

3 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

:lol: not working dude, not even a nibble. Go back to your thread on the big boards and wait...BPM might get bored enough during dead period to come there and harass you for giggles.

Thank you for making it all clear for me. It was all a joke to BPM. Well played, sir. I haven't been played like this before. 

Good luck to Milan.

RWR!

On 5/21/2021 at 4:44 AM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Hey BPM come out to play you polecat. Got more lies you want to spread,

One, you said I didn't live in Chattanooga, WRONG! 

Two, you said my avatar is not of me. WRONG! Go to my Facebook Page ( Steve Palmer ). and see my ugly face.

Three, you made fun of my anxiety and depression. Simply not cool and I am not ashamed of it.

There were other BS you tried to spread but people already know you are a tool

Bye Fool, I own you.

Bump

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABarham_3/status/1401321264896167944/photo/2

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ant_Winning/status/1401260956680736768/photo/2

Looks like a couple of Dawgs enjoyed their official visits yesterday. Must say those jerseys do look good on them. 

#GoDawgs #MadeInMilan

Your man Diffee will get the boys names out there. I saw It when he was in MS.  It also makes the young men to work harder for him since they know he is working for them. Good luck this year BPM.  

19 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Your man Diffee will get the boys names out there. I saw It when he was in MS.  It also makes the young men to work harder for him since they know he is working for them. Good luck this year BPM.  

Thanks for the well wishes man. I’m excited cause it should be another great year. No doubt Diffee is a great promoter of his kids.