Down goes #1 Upperman Bees! 62-57 final

HawkGuy06

4 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Agreed you have a cakewalk to the state tournament. No doubt about it but once you get there you’ll have to face 8AA. That’s a different ballgame. We will see how your team reacts when they are down 10 in the second half instead of up 40. 

I like your confidence! I hope we can settle it in a few weeks! 

6 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Who says 8AA will be there? 

8AA will be there. Meigs County has a good team and will be a tough out at home but thus far they have not been able to beat 8AA in a substate game even on their home floor. So until that happens I’m going to say two teams from 8AA will be in Murfreesboro. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

8AA will be there. Meigs County has a good team and will be a tough out at home but thus far they have not been able to beat 8AA in a substate game even on their home floor. So until that happens I’m going to say two teams from 8AA will be in Murfreesboro. 

Oh I see! We will see how it works outs. I wish I could guarantee we will be there, but I will not! That injury bug will humble you! I went to state the last few years & we had teams that could beat or play with all the past 6 or so AA champions. 

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

I agree 100% last year Meigs had a good chance, and it was a great double OT game. Meigs has almost the same team as last year, they lost 2 good roll players. They start 5 really good seniors, all 5 signed last week to play at the next level. They should have a good chance no matter what team they play. Good luck in tournament play.

2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I agree 100% last year Meigs had a good chance, and it was a great double OT game. Meigs has almost the same team as last year, they lost 2 good roll players. They start 5 really good seniors, all 5 signed last week to play at the next level. They should have a good chance no matter what team they play. Good luck in tournament play.

Umm all 5 signed? That’s impressive 

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Umm all 5 signed? That’s impressive 

Yes all 5 signed. Meigs has a really good team, but there not very deep, they played pretty much 7 players last year and they graduated two good  players, one had a few offers but decided not to play. But they have a couple young players that have finally stepped up and coming in and giving good minutes, but the starting 5 are good players.

8 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Yes all 5 signed. Meigs has a really good team, but there not very deep, they played pretty much 7 players last year and they graduated two good  players, one had a few offers but decided not to play. But they have a couple young players that have finally stepped up and coming in and giving good minutes, but the starting 5 are good players.

Meigs County is no joke. They have a very good team and they are well coached.