Never too early, Coaching Vacancies

TennesseeValley

1 minute ago, Jaychapman said:

It should be interesting but camps coming up soon / don’t need to rush but sooner better than later / no in house hires foreseen 

Summertown is in better shape than South Gibson. Summertown gets the right hire they will pick up where they left off. Just have to get the process rolling. 

2 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

I usually don’t stay up this late on coach t but just got back from our softball girls starting tournament run / these grands keep an old man young / odds on favorite to win state but like basketball one game at a time / had to sneak that in for all you one sports schools 

We are better in baseball than softball this year. We play Peabody for the District Championship tomm. Night. Halls is the team to beat looks like in softball and Lake County in baseball but doubt they will scare anyone across the river. JMO. 

37 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Wendy Scott maybe Jordan Luffman could be Jeremy Jeans just my guess 

30 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Summertown??

If my memory serves me correctly, I think Jeremey Jean had went as far as to tell his kids at Forrest that he was leaving for Summertown when they hired Embrey. Think he even put his house on the market back then. Could be wrong, but that was the word 2 years ago. 

7 minutes ago, BigOrangeBaller said:

If my memory serves me correctly, I think Jeremey Jean had went as far as to tell his kids at Forrest that he was leaving for Summertown when they hired Embrey. Think he even put his house on the market back then. Could be wrong, but that was the word 2 years ago. 

If I was coaching that would be a job I would definitely be interested in for sure. Summertown is a really good program.