Never too early....Who wins Class AA 2021-22

mas1821

46 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Gibson County with the win in South Gibson! Game of the year! GS was down 9 or so the last quarter and won the game 55-54 as Micah hit the game winner after struggling the entire game! 

wow...  I look forward to going back and watching it!  Sounds like a gutsy win by GC coming back when faced with adversity!

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Gibson County with the win in South Gibson! Game of the year! GS was down 9 or so the last quarter and won the game 55-54 as Micah hit the game winner after struggling the entire game! 

Gibson County stepped into a rattlesnake pit tonight. South Gibson was ready for the game and we just didn’t look good. Probably 20 + turnovers. South Gibson, IMO put the Marquette stall on too quick because their offense was playing pretty good. They outplayed us but kudos to our girls for finding a win to win the sloppiest game I have seen us play. Whatever we ate today before the game I hope never gets served again. Catie has South Gibson on the rise. They are a good basketball team and very likely in Murfreesboro with South Side.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

wow...  I look forward to going back and watching it!  Sounds like a gutsy win by GC coming back when faced with adversity!

They got outplayed but found a way to win in the end. They better sleep good tonight because practice tommorow and Thursday will be tough. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Gibson County stepped into a rattlesnake pit tonight. South Gibson was ready for the game and we just didn’t look good. Probably 20 + turnovers. South Gibson, IMO put the Marquette stall on too quick because their offense was playing pretty good. They outplayed us but kudos to our girls for finding a win to win the sloppiest game I have seen us play. Whatever we ate today before the game I hope never gets served again. Catie has South Gibson on the rise. They are a good basketball team and very likely in Murfreesboro with South Side.

#24 is a sharp shotter for South Gibson! They are good & young 

52 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Most definitely was! We had them down 7 at their place & they bet us(South Side) by 3! They definitely don’t give up. I know at home they hardly ever lose but they showed me a lot by doing it on the road 

31 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

#24 is a sharp shotter for South Gibson! They are good & young 

21 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Most definitely was! We had them down 7 at their place & they bet us(South Side) by 3! They definitely don’t give up. I know at home they hardly ever lose but they showed me a lot by doing it on the road 

31 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

That game was definitely worth the admission. Two young teams battling to the buzzer. 

1 hour ago, mas1821 said:

I just rewatched the second half and Gibson County played a lot better in the second half than they did the first. I honestly thought after the first half at the way we played we were going to lose the game and we only trailed by two at half. They just looked like they didn’t want to be there the first half. Now South Gibson played pretty good defense but we made a lot of uncharacteristic mistakes and turnovers. Again, thought South Gibson stalled it a little too much in the fourth. Put a lot of pressure on their girls with only at most a four point lead. But they will learn from this. They are learning they can play with anyone. South Gibson take this game and learn from it. 

• Like 1