Never too early....Who wins Class AA 2021-22

mas1821

Just now, 1MustangFan said:

Karly was late coming out after halftime. Hope she’s not injured or sick. Wasn’t on the floor when the second half started. 

yeah, came out late and with long sleeves off...  She didn't look herself at all.  I was also worried about her.  Praying all is ok.

13 minutes ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Good news is they have to come to us. Sectional games are close I’ll be there and I was happy to see jada healthy 

She’s not a 100%, but a 60-70% Harrison is still very good. I believe their zone defense against us allowed us to shoot around or over 60% tonight from 2 point range. Good game and now on to the next. Good team effort. 

Edited by LetsGoBrandon

Saw a very good game at Gatlinburg Pittman tonight. GP over Alcoa by two points. Both teams played lights out on defense. 

Alcoa could have won at the buzzer, but a three-point attempt came up a tad short. A tough loss for Alcoa.

I've recently read that McMinn Central has a loud crowd at home. Tonight's GP crowd, including the student section and the band were very loud. This should be a building experience for Alcoa as they hit the road to MC for the sectional.

Best of luck to both teams this weekend.

55 minutes ago, 1MustangFan said:

Jay, you remember when someone from up your way came up to David Weathers in the bathroom at the state volleyball tourney and told him how much he hated him and his entire family? And how the entire town of Summertown hated him and his family? I do. And the entire town does. 

May want to make sure no one else is in the bathroom when you say something like that to someone. 

And what does this have to do with the price of tea in China? Who cares?

At least the person said it to his face and not anonymously sitting at his keyboard.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Americal198 said:

Saw a very good game at Gatlinburg Pittman tonight. GP over Alcoa by two points. Both teams played lights out on defense. 

Alcoa could have won at the buzzer, but a three-point attempt came up a tad short. A tough loss for Alcoa.

I've recently read that McMinn Central has a loud crowd at home. Tonight's GP crowd, including the student section and the band were very loud. This should be a building experience for Alcoa as they hit the road to MC for the sectional.

Best of luck to both teams this weekend.

The GP - Alcoa game sounded like it was a classic, and one to enjoy watching between two very good teams.  McMinn Central does have a loud crowd (in a round gym) - especially the student sections on the ends of the court behind the goals.  I suspect the gym will be packed. Should be a great game - as substate games usually are. 

5 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

The GP - Alcoa game sounded like it was a classic, and one to enjoy watching between two very good teams.  McMinn Central does have a loud crowd (in a round gym) - especially the student sections on the ends of the court behind the goals.  I suspect the gym will be packed. Should be a great game - as substate games usually are. 

The place was loud. One of the better games I've seen in a while. Yes, by all means, here's hoping it is a good game Saturday.