Powell getting a big boost

JustinBuck

1 hour ago, rollnoles said:

The brother didn’t play tonight either. Powell can play with Maryville for sure after what I saw tonight what they did to Farragut. I went to see what the talk was about and they where both on the sideline. 

Very few teams can play with Maryville. Even less can win against them on Friday night when their coaches game plan. 
Powell has enough skill talent and now a boss on the dline to possibly pull the upset. But can their coaches game plan better/enough and the boys execute the plan to pull that up set 

time will tell

2 hours ago, TornadoLeadRecruiter said:

Very few teams can play with Maryville. Even less can win against them on Friday night when their coaches game plan. 
Powell has enough skill talent and now a boss on the dline to possibly pull the upset. But can their coaches game plan better/enough and the boys execute the plan to pull that up set 

time will tell

I recently watched the Rebels vs Oak Ridge scrimmage on the TSSAA NHSA and Maryville is pure professionalism. During warm ups they run from station to station and every movement is calculated. Powell has the talent to beat Maryville but the Red Rebels will win because they do all the little things better than everybody.

8 hours ago, KnoxPhoto said:

Probably so, but at least we have these posts to look forward to in the meantime… and probably after the fact  :) 

Wow  .. cant believe those kids are gonna get away with that  with no penalties .....  teaches alot to those kids .. you can do things that are definate grounds for 365 day dismissal but  you get nothing  .. hmmmm .. says alot about win at all costs there !!!! 

9 hours ago, IrishBBall said:

For who? Must have been some extenuating circumstances because they’ve even granted a private to private transfer to their bitter rival. 

I'm not naming names on here because I don't believe it's appropriate, but I know the kid first enrolled in a local school and it wasn't granted, and then moved to a school 22 miles away so he could play his senior season.