Powell getting a big boost

JustinBuck

34 minutes ago, HTV said:

The Gann kid is pretty solid.  Borderline D1 prospect.  

With he and the 2 Nolens they should be fine.  Good nucleus to build around. And I promise you the cupboard isn't bare.  

Thanks HTV. I figured as much, but haven’t really kept up this off season to know one way or the other. 

On 8/2/2021 at 6:15 PM, osunut2 said:

Spot-on. I've been arguing that point for years. Funny that we've been having this back-and-forth with Cat, but Joel Helton pillaged the Powell zone throughout the late 90s and early 2000s, all under the guise of "No Child Left Behind."

Including a family member who played for the Rockies. Who in today’s school zones would go to Karns 

12 minutes ago, TornadoLeadRecruiter said:

I can’t wait to see how this big guy does vs the center at Murval. It’s going to help the maryville center or hurt his recruiting is my guess  

Will the big guy play Nose or a  3tech/DT position 

what can you guys add to the above

He didn’t play tonight against. 

6 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

He didn’t play tonight against. 

Nope. But I am told his little brother looked really good. 

Really no reason to play Walter in the scrimmages.  The coaches know what he can do.  I would expect to see him on Friday night in Neyland, however. 

Edited by HTV

29 minutes ago, HTV said:

Nope. But I am told his little brother looked really good. 

Really no reason to play Walter in the scrimmages.  The coaches know what he can do.  I would expect to see him on Friday night in Neyland, however. 

The brother didn’t play tonight either. Powell can play with Maryville for sure after what I saw tonight what they did to Farragut. I went to see what the talk was about and they where both on the sideline. 

5 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

The brother didn’t play tonight either. Powell can play with Maryville for sure after what I saw tonight what they did to Farragut. I went to see what the talk was about and they where both on the sideline. 

Thanks.  I sit corrected.  

12 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

Wonder why they didn't play  .. possible still trying to get them eligible?? What about the 2 Wr's that were caught with weed at school .. they play???