Powell getting a big boost

JustinBuck

4 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

So they didn't do anything?  

Do you have proof, or are you just assuming they did something based on what you "heard"?  Unless you have FACTS/PROOF from knox county schools then there is nothing to talk about.  SO NO THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.  This response is to you and the other comments on the same subject.  Lets keep this thread about football and not about individual kids.  Best of luck to what ever team you go for this season.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keepitmoving said:

Do you have proof, or are you just assuming they did something based on what you "heard"?  Unless you have FACTS/PROOF from knox county schools then there is nothing to talk about.  SO NO THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.  This response is to you and the other comments on the same subject.  Lets keep this thread about football and not about individual kids.  Best of luck to what ever team you go for this season.  

I have no idea.  I just thought it was strange that you didn't just say the kids hadn't done anything wrong.  I've never heard the rumor.

2 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

I have no idea.  I just thought it was strange that you didn't just say the kids hadn't done anything wrong.  I've never heard the rumor.

Okay LOL.  Why is it strange?  Nothing happened, so there is no comment needed as to if a kid did something or not.  Like I mentioned before there is nothing to talk about.  I was just stating there is no need for adults to talk about kids in a negative light.  No need to say if a kid did or didn't do something, when nothing happened.  

8 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Okay LOL.  Why is it strange?  Nothing happened, so there is no comment needed as to if a kid did something or not.  Like I mentioned before there is nothing to talk about.  I was just stating there is no need for adults to talk about kids in a negative light.  No need to say if a kid did or didn't do something, when nothing happened.  

It's strange because if I were defending a kid who was innocent against an accusation that wasn't true, that would be the first thing I'd say.  

To each his own I guess.  I just thought it was funny.  That's why I asked.  I figured that's what you weret trying to say. But you didn't say it.  I don't think it's a reflection on the kids (Whom I don't know the names of anyway).  I was just talking about how you responded.

7 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

Speculating on KIDS and assuming they did something, based on something you heard, then coming on hear and trying to make something out of nothing about it.  Classy! 

Oh ....let's make no mistake it happened  ... im not slamming the kids but it is well known that the HC is all about winning  at all costs  and also concerned about the admin at that school ... it says alot  .. and what kinda message you sending to kids ?? Hey I can get away with anything.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

Speculating on KIDS and assuming they did something, based on something you heard, then coming on hear and trying to make something out of nothing about it.  Classy! 

When your told the about the SAME incident, about the SAME players by multiple people, that’s hardly “speculation.” It comes down to the rules aren’t just bent for Powell, heck their flat thrown out the window. But this incident being swept under the rug is about as low as it can be. And as Tad pointed out, shows a lot about the character of the Administration also. 

• Upvote 1