2A top 15 according to tn highschool football website

ChineseFlu

7 hours ago, UCPrepShowcase said:

No York love at all........hmmmmmm.... Thanks for the bulletin board material

The Dragons play 2 of the top 15 in the first five weeks.... 3 if you count Oneida who was #10 in Murphy Fair poll...

We shall see....

Don’t say no love at all. I’ve been singing their song since they got put in region 2 2A. Maybe none from the pollsters but I’m betting the guy that put this top 15 out doesn’t even know where region 2 is lol. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, crow said:

Don’t say no love at all. I’ve been singing their song since they got put in region 2 2A. Maybe none from the pollsters but I’m betting the guy that put this top 15 out doesn’t even know where region 2 is lol. 

Yessir.... I meant from the pollsters....

Sure wish we'd have played you guys last year!

We were two plays from winning our region with a 1st year head coach

33 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Agree.If you make a poll at least do the research and learn about the teams you put in the poll or leave out.Hampton and Unaka are both head scratchers to me.

I wonder how many people know that it’s a college kid doing this.

E6GbWQdWYAIIgi0.jpg

6 hours ago, UCPrepShowcase said:

Yessir.... I meant from the pollsters....

Sure wish we'd have played you guys last year!

We were two plays from winning our region with a 1st year head coach

I think it would’ve likely went our way. Simply because it was very early in the year for the first year coach. I believe by playoffs y’all would’ve probably handled us rather easily. I just hope our new staff will have a system in place to let our guys show their potential a little more when we play this year. Y’all could be a very good team this year and probably the next couple if no changes come in the coaching department. Every so often the talent lines up at YAI but unfortunately the circumstances around the program typically limit the success be it coaching turnover or regional alignment. Things are falling into place for a good run for you fellars.