2A top 15 according to tn highschool football website

ChineseFlu

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Fayetteville didn’t come out of no where ! They was a beast year before ! 

Fayetteville was 1- 9 in 2018. They were talented but horrible.  A coaching change led to a 10-0 record in 2019 and then a state championship in 2020. Expect a turnaround for Mt Pleasant this season with some quality coaching. 

3 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

Yep. Very unfortunate. That team graduated around 20 seniors and might have been better than the team that won it last year. 

If we are being honest that game was kinda weak ! More mistakes than great plays, I get it that will piss a homer or 50 off, but you can’t tell me South Pitt really even showed up! Not taking anything from City they are a Good team, but programs are forged in fire and they still have to prove they can in fact pull it out when its a bad game, People look at Peabody and talk about our dominance,win streak and so forth ! If we loose every non region game I won’t count them out, it’s not the blow outs that make us who we are it’s the Kids that didn’t quit vs Fairley and Meigs and the OT field goal that prove we are who we say we are ! I look forward to a great post season with a very strong west this year !!!