2A top 15 according to tn highschool football website

ChineseFlu

18 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

What banter ? Bro I ate Golden Corral before and after with a whole group of Marion Fans ! I said what I said, although I shoulda clarified your coaches crap the bed !!!!!!! Only one feller I took issue with I waited in the parking lot for with Tide and Marion fans cause he was gonna whoop by ars!!! I do enjoy your posts so not  trying to offend you sir 

Well a lot of people get their feelings hurt after a loss (we do have some obnoxious fans at times) but we're mostly pretty good people. This will be Coach Pruitt's 2nd year and he is pretty excited about the season with what we have returning. Still have to prove it on the field though. No offense taken sir. Good luck to you guys this year.

Edited by PurplePower68

3 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Well a lot of people get their feelings hurt after a loss (we do have some obnoxious fans at times) but we're mostly pretty good people. This will be Coach Pruitt's 2nd year and he is pretty excited about the season with what we have returning. Still have to prove it on the field though. No offense taken sir. Good luck to you guys this year.

Thanks ! I love Rabid fan bases ! Lake county comes to mind ! Some of my best friends have come from some extreme Coach T banter ! I really am pulling for y’all and Meigs

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yes Hampton should be top 10 with their returnees.York will surprise a few of you guys also.IF,and I mean IF the new coach at Oneida understands what he has and gets someone to put in an offense to score points they will be a LOAD!With they kids coming back with a year in the OnW and the new kid who is another stud,they will be hard to handle and they are LARGE!Remember the gave Meigs a battle also and where just as good as Hampton,I went and watched that one and Oneida just kept running the same thing over and over.Hamptons QB was the difference and he ALSO returns.Region 2 and 1 have some good teams on paper.

I will say 2a is pretty loaded this year with good teams.

1 hour ago, REBELRON said:

They are 1A now. They will kill everyone in 1A.

I think LC ,McKenzie,Fayetteville will give them a good game.I may be wrong.Think Fayetteville has most back but not sure.McKenzie should be tough.LC will depend on their line.Skill people at receivers rb and qb will be very close.

Just now, mrbigster said:

I think LC ,McKenzie,Fayetteville will give them a good game.I may be wrong.Think Fayetteville has most back but not sure.McKenzie should be tough.LC will depend on their line.Skill people at receivers rb and qb will be very close.

And it just may be,some of these Songle A teams are better than the AA teams.Anxious to see Fayetteville against Lewis Co .

Hampton and South Greene should be in the top 7 . Marion did not lose alot from last year but needs to prove to everybody that they are a top 10 team. Just like Westview needs to prove they’re #2  to everybody too not because they drop from 3a and got a 5 star quarterback .