GreenEville 4a @ Knoxville Central 5a 2021

Romansfive8

Knox Central has knocked us out of the playoffs more than once, so based on that I'm going to have to pull for the GREENE.   Bobcats, don't take this personal, I have been to Central a couple of times and always thought the fans were great.   From what I hear the GREENE is really stacked this year.   But never count Central out, they seem to often find a way to win when it doesn't seem possible.

On 7/26/2021 at 4:04 PM, Romansfive8 said:

We’re about 3wks away from kickoff.  Who you got and why?  Let’s get this party started early and give BVD’s some reading to catch up on and comment to.  We have some great 1st wk match ups and this is one of them.  

The Vols,Devils and the Cardinals.Seems like I remember a "Big " guy who is a huge fan of all three.Oh yeah, it's BVD ! I can give him something to read now.Brother,you remember that  video you done, It's Time !!.Yep,the one about that former UT coach.Well, I believe it's about time for this year's Devil team to bring back number Five ! Oh yeah, IT'S Time alright !.Ha,in all seriousness,I love my little brother and hope we can see fifteen more championship teams in our life times before we are "done". Another family inside saying there ...As to this game and who wins,well I never count a victory until the last second ticks off.I also remember a Hail Mary a few years ago.Long as the Devils just win five in the playoffs, I'll be ok and I'd say BVD could agree with that...

Edited by BatmanDevil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

The Vols,Devils and the Cardinals.Seems like I remember a "Big " guy who is a huge fan of all three.Oh yeah, it's BVD ! I can give him something to read now.Brother,you remember that  video you done, It's Time !!.Yep,the one about that former UT coach.Well, I believe it's about time for this year's Devil team to bring back number Five ! Oh yeah, IT'S Time alright !.Ha,in all seriousness,I love my little brother and hope we can see fifteen more championship teams in our life times before we are "done". Another family inside saying there ...As to this game and who wins,well I never count a victory until the last second ticks off.I also remember a Hail Mary a few years ago.Long as the Devils just win five in the playoffs, I'll be ok and I'd say BVD could agree with that...

How is BVD doing? 1wk away from Kickoff.  Good to hear from you Batman.

Edited by Romansfive8

6 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I see a higher scoring game here. Could go either way. Greeneville is loaded but I think they will have a hard time with M Adams at MLB. He played great at the Jamboree last night. Running game has to be on point like it was last night also. Should be a great game.

Greeneville has a good run game obviously or should but I wouldn’t worried about that. I’d be more concerned with the Wrs running past your dbs and getting burned honestly. We have more speed than I’ve seen in a very long time for us if not ever.

5 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville has a good run game obviously or should but I wouldn’t worried about that. I’d be more concerned with the Wrs running past your dbs and getting burned honestly. We have more speed than I’ve seen in a very long time for us if not ever.

Ever since coach Craney became the defensive coordinator, Central's D has been one of the best in the state. I'm sure he realizes he has to have pressure on Greeneville's QB to help neutralize the WR speed. He'll bring the house! Only time will tell if it works. Should be an interesting game.