Huntingdon Mustangs 2021

Just now, VOLnWTN said:

McKenzie and Lexington 1 to 1. Lexington scored on long run. McKenzie balanced offense scored with a good mix of play calling. McKenzie really thin on the line.  Lexington lines doesn’t look enormous but good size and good feet.  Running back…well enough said. 

2 to 1 Lexington. 20 plus yard TD strike.

1 hour ago, Waker said:

Huntingdon and Covington starters both scored 4 TDS. Stangs defense looked good but gave up a couple of big plays. Mustangs ran the ball well, and passing was surprising. Keep it rolling boys!

I figured you guys would be pretty dang good this year and with that schedule y’all will be ready for the playoffs for sure. Good luck Waker!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I think that's impressive.

Mustangs looked pretty good against a very athletic Covington squad. Our defense played very well despite giving up a couple big plays on a quick opener in passing situation and on a screen pass. Our defensive front played tough. We're two deep across the d-line with quality players. On offense after the 1st possession we moved the ball consistantly on the ground and with a nice ball control type passing game which was nice to see. I think we proved we can play with top teams in our area.